June 15, 2024, 10:27:27 pm

Author Topic: please let me come bk  (Read 1251 times)

ugalyboogaly

• View Profile
please let me come bk
« on: April 03, 2012, 08:27:00 pm »
Hello opticraft,

I was banned sometime ago for using an X-Ray mod, Unfortunetley, before comming to opticraft, i was part if a PvP server, which envloved raiding people and such, one of the server rules was that X-Ray was allowed, i've only had minecraft for about a month, most of which i spent on the other server, untill a friend told me about this server, but i went on it when he was not on it, i just whent and did my own thing for a bit untill i got banned, then he told me that XRay wasnt allowed on this server, I'm really sorry for using it, you can wipe my inventory if you want, but please let me back on, i know now what is right and what is wrong
Please let me stay, i promise not to do it again ):

Rezathin (Logan5353)

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
Re: please let me come bk
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 08:29:42 pm »
You were banned for griefing 250 blocks. Deadlylead101 banned you and it is permanent.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 09:28:03 pm »
Since deadlylead101 is on short vacation from the server, I will take the liberty to take over this appeal.

You should know that X-Ray was not allowed, and since you have admitted to using it, I will unban you. It has been over a month since the ban was issued, so I hope that by this time you will have caught yourself up on our complete list of SMP Server Rules to get an idea of what is allowed and what isn't.

Also, griefing is not allowed here either, so please don't take stuff from other's homes that don't belong to you.

Your_Mine

• Death Knight Operator
  • Guardian of an Abandoned Empire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 12:36:21 am »
I'm assuming that stickying this was a mistake, so I will unsticky it.
All your mine are belong to me.