June 10, 2024, 04:13:41 pm

Poll

Some Friends are BANNED! unban or check please :)

unban LilBeatsFH
0 (0%)
unban Jacob0423 or jacob0423 can't remember which
0 (0%)
check if they are unbanned i'll let them now
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 05, 2012, 01:21:53 am

Author Topic: Friend Banned i think CAN YOU CHECK??  (Read 1480 times)

evil_killas

• View Profile
Friend Banned i think CAN YOU CHECK??
« on: April 03, 2012, 01:21:53 am »
I have a friend who got banned a long time ago well two actually.  One: LilBeatsFH had just started minecraft so he knew nothing about griefing and saw a house and got some wood.  He said he doesn't know when he'll be unbanned.  Can you check?  Also if he is unbanned can you unban him?  If he griefs again i will personally pay the price by giving the griefed 10 diamonds.  Also my other friend Jacob0423 or jacob0423 (not sure which) got banned like months ago.  He got banned for the same reason except he didn't know how to buy or anything and it is my belief that he was influenced by others (on the phone) grief someone's wood house for the wood.  (Correct me if i am wrong).  And he got banned forever.  Can you please unban him?  I have had someone come to my house repeatedly and grief me but not get banned.  One small grief for such a large ban?  Can you unban or let me now if they are unbanned?  Please?  This would help a great deal.  Thanks!  :)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 04:07:30 am by evil_killas »

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Friend Banned i think CAN YOU CHECK??
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 05:09:24 am »
AwesomeAlicia banned lilbeats for major griefing, You'll have to wait for her to respond to decide on it.

Alicia also banned jacob but his ban looks to have expired so he should be able to log in again.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 05:14:29 am »
AwesomeAlicia banned lilbeats for major griefing, You'll have to wait for her to respond to decide on it.

Alicia also banned jacob but his ban looks to have expired so he should be able to log in again.
I have found quite a bit of grief from Lilbeats throught the map. The ban will stay as is.

evil_killas

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 08:52:40 pm »
HEY alicia could you MAYBE? unban LilBeatsFH i will try and get him not to grief is there a possibility of him getting unbanned or has the banhammer shattered him?  Please! get him unbanned  :o

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 09:03:54 pm »
....Try reading what I say.

evil_killas

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2012, 09:16:06 pm »
FOREVER?? untill the ends of the ends of the worlds???? WHYYYY
P.S. just making sure he was banned forever can't hurt to check twice right?