May 15, 2024, 08:19:52 pm

Author Topic: MC Giftcode Giveaway  (Read 4320 times)

omaroo2

• OptiCraft's Pharaoh.
  • PSN: UnlimitedEra Steam: UnlimitedEra
    • View Profile
Re: MC Giftcode Giveaway
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2012, 11:44:39 pm »
We have decided that you can not use the opticraft forums to gain money no matter what you are going to spend it on.

I recognize this as I have already talked to Optical. I know the restrictions that have been set on this if I run this from Opticraft. However, as I am only one person and I can only produce so much money, I have decided to run this charity out of MC Forums. I will merely provide a link to the post. I believe I am correct that this forfills your requirements, and if I am wrong, please inform me. I do jot in any way wish to go against the wishes of Optical, nor any admins.
Posting a link here would be pretty much the exact same thing as posting it here. So we cannot let you do that either, sorry.
Then DjAlpha should remove his sig, since it links to adf.ly to help collecting money for the gift code thingy

KCB38

• Grammar Nazi
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2012, 12:12:02 am »
We have decided that you can not use the opticraft forums to gain money no matter what you are going to spend it on.

I recognize this as I have already talked to Optical. I know the restrictions that have been set on this if I run this from Opticraft. However, as I am only one person and I can only produce so much money, I have decided to run this charity out of MC Forums. I will merely provide a link to the post. I believe I am correct that this forfills your requirements, and if I am wrong, please inform me. I do jot in any way wish to go against the wishes of Optical, nor any admins.
Posting a link here would be pretty much the exact same thing as posting it here. So we cannot let you do that either, sorry.
Then DjAlpha should remove his sig, since it links to adf.ly to help collecting money for the gift code thingy

DJ's banner links to Vexx's ad-fly account(He does the same as what I am trying to do), yet the ops have no problem with it. However, I do not seem to be allowed to give a link to my giveaway.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2012, 12:39:40 am »

Yes, I will have to ask him to remove it.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2012, 01:30:51 am »
No need to notify, I just read the post. :P I'll remove the adfly link and put the link to the actual thread instead.

Edit: Done.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 01:32:23 am by DJAlphaWolf »

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2012, 02:43:05 am »
No need to notify, I just read the post. :P I'll remove the adfly link and put the link to the actual thread instead.

Sorry but you have to remove the link to the post just like we told KCB. The conclusion me and optical came to was that we dont want opticraft related to this stuff at all, that means even linking to another site.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2012, 02:56:35 am »

Sorry but you have to remove the link to the post just like we told KCB. The conclusion me and optical came to was that we dont want opticraft related to this stuff at all, that means even linking to another site.
Hmm alright....I can see the concern so I won't question it.

Edit: I think I'm done. Unless you want MineImg removed to. I have no idea why I still have it anyways...
Edit 2: Removed both anyway just in case. I put a cool wolf drawing I found on deviantart, instead.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 03:18:03 am by DJAlphaWolf »

KCB38

• Grammar Nazi
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2012, 03:17:09 am »
I will get my banner fixed next time I am on the server so it is no longer a link(EliteDelta made it, so he needs to fix it)

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2012, 03:37:09 am »

Edit: I think I'm done. Unless you want MineImg removed to. I have no idea why I still have it anyways...
Edit 2: Removed both anyway just in case. I put a cool wolf drawing I found on deviantart, instead.
Boss wolf. :D But....can you make it a bit smaller? D:

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2012, 04:09:23 am »

I'll try :P.

Edit: How about now? :P
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 04:17:30 am by DJAlphaWolf »

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2012, 06:34:35 am »

I'll try :P.

Edit: How about now? :P

Moar small!

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2012, 06:52:43 am »
Moar small!
i should just remove it then....its hard to see it clearly in its glory if i make it too small...