Author Topic: unban  (Read 7547 times)

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
Re: unban
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2012, 04:42:15 am »
a Swastika is a horrid symbol of a very evil organization.

Mopar, although "nazis" were never mentioned, it was implied. The swastika was used publicly by nazis as their party's symbol and hence, they are the "evil organization" that blackphoenix referred to.

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2012, 04:46:37 am »
well then im good at fuiguring out clues and yes they were an EVIL organization like i said 12 mil people killed (i think)

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2012, 04:55:47 am »
well then im good at fuiguring out clues and yes they were an EVIL organization like i said 12 mil people killed (i think)
The estimated number right now is 12 million people in total. However, the true number will never really be known.

Anyways, we are getting offtopic from the ban appeal. I don't think we should continue this discussion here :P

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2012, 04:57:42 am »
ok i agree  :-X

Rezathin (Logan5353)

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2012, 06:02:56 am »
Stop the side conversation.

greedy_jam

• Trusted Opticraft Player... Happy To Help!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2012, 06:34:09 pm »
Removed not only because it is dreadfully long, but contains multiple hate symbols
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 01:06:23 am by Xeadin »

laggyman

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2012, 06:49:38 pm »
What if you are a Hindu the SWASTIKA is a very religious and benevolent symbol to these people. Nazis actually stole the SWASTIKA so I don't think he should be banned forever just ask not to do it anymore. Plus how many people have griefed a lot more than this fellow. Also not everyone saw the SWASTIKA he drew, so he needs another chance in my opinion. (AND YES I AM HINDU FROM MIDDLE EAST)

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2012, 06:55:11 pm »
Well, thank you for doing this, mister sigswe. I really do appreciate you spamming our forums with swastikas (as I am sure the rest of our staff had looking at this as well).

You have just earned a one-way ticket to a perma-ban from both SMP and our Forums. Hope you are proud of yourself, because we are not.

Dshock336

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2012, 10:46:12 pm »
That makes me sick, a post full of THEM. How long did that take you? Had nothing better to do? I agree, Perma-ban.

Blackphoenix

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2012, 12:52:01 am »
What if you are a Hindu the SWASTIKA is a very religious and benevolent symbol to these people. Nazis actually stole the SWASTIKA so I don't think he should be banned forever just ask not to do it anymore. Plus how many people have griefed a lot more than this fellow. Also not everyone saw the SWASTIKA he drew, so he needs another chance in my opinion. (AND YES I AM HINDU FROM MIDDLE EAST)

While I respect your opinion(and Religion), it truly does not matter what the swastika was. It was turned into an evil symbol by a twisted man. Anyone who puts this symbol on our server will be permanently banned. As far as no one seeing him, I posted a link to a picture of the carved symbol. Also, logblock does not lie, and when it said sigswe did it, I had no option but to ban him. I do not respect ANYONE putting that vile symbol on our server. Everyone in this modern age knows that symbol represents the Nazi and Neo-Nazi party. To argue for it in ANY way is to condone it's message and to disrepect the millions that lost their lives, and the family's that had to suffer through the Nazi's oppression. sigswe will remain permanently banned.