May 03, 2024, 08:35:24 am

Author Topic: Separate admins  (Read 11177 times)

Wratkie

• Oldie but goodie :D
    • View Profile
Re: Separate admins
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2012, 08:11:54 pm »
I had no idea the event boards were off limits I think I have posted in both (I know for sure SMP) without permission, sorry.
it should be allowed (If it isn't) so there are more user run events.

I completely disagree with a new Admin that could help on Classic. What the Admins do is make fresh worlds for member+. A new Admin would have to work SMP too, so the only thing being done is making another person to yell at about Classic.

There may be a solution to the problem but I'm sure the suggestion would be rejected.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 08:21:44 pm by Wratkie »

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2012, 08:52:47 pm »
"We don't have the time...."
That's all the admins keep saying. If you don't have the time to do your job, then you and optical need to revise your thinking. Cause it seems to me that the time you don't have is spent doing things for smp that doesn't need to be done.
We dont have time because it is spent on smp and real life stuff. We have moved on to smp so that is the priority.

And wratkie, I am constantly making news worlds for classic.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

arsenic_shark

• If you need me, I have a PM ;)
    • View Profile
    • My twitter
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2012, 09:20:33 pm »
KCB38 can you please stop trying to support a dying idea. We dont need another admin we are doing fine right now. Nick does the best he can to juggle Classic, SMP and his own life, the same goes for Relkeb.

Currently I see no player who would be able to fit the job role of admin and it isn't a problem having two. Also if you want another admin why not why till you are an operator (if your put on trial) and host some events to liven up classic.

Also as nick said that he makes new worlds all the time. Surely this is all that is asked from him right now for classic. Optical as stopped developing software for classic as its almost perfect right, so the admins are they to just make new worlds.

Wratkie

• Oldie but goodie :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2012, 06:10:36 pm »
And wratkie, I am constantly making news worlds for classic.
Thats what I meant, its not needed, but people will just yell at whoever for not getting new updates.

HammondsBen :)

• The Building Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2012, 01:58:49 am »
Could we just give a veteran classic op (one thats on alot, and a trusted one) the ability to create new worlds and promote to crafter and operator?

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2012, 02:31:39 am »
Could we just give a veteran classic op (one thats on alot, and a trusted one) the ability to create new worlds and promote to crafter and operator?
Isn't that the same as a Admin? (Online)
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

HammondsBen :)

• The Building Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2012, 03:26:11 pm »
Isn't that the same as a Admin? (Online)
I'm sure they do more then that.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2012, 05:08:18 pm »
Admins don't just run around using fancy commands and whatnot on worlds. Admins also need to know how to use and read server software in case anything does junk up on the server-side of things.

A third admin is just not necessary. We have been perfectly fine with two and that's all we need.

Thread locked because the conclusion has been reached a while ago. Do not bring this up again.