May 16, 2024, 08:29:55 pm

Author Topic: [BUILDER] Willforget  (Read 672 times)

willforget69

• View Profile
[BUILDER] Willforget
« on: March 25, 2012, 06:53:44 pm »
Ingame name: willforget
Briefly describe all your creations: Huskers shrine, Full Size Football Stadium, Basketball Arena, Bridge, Church
What worlds are the creations on: Recruit 32: Shrine (follow red path) Recruit 33: Football Stadium (to the right of spawn) Recruit 35: Arena (follow road towards the middle of the map)  Recruit 37: Bridge (spawn) and Church (halfway through the bridge on the right)
Links to screenshots of the creation: http://s1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj636/willforget/
Names of players who helped contribute: just me
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra: I made all of these completely by myself. The bigger ones took about a week each to build. The Bridge runs completely across the whole map. I enjoyed making them and hope you like them too!

noobies411

• View Profile
Re: [BUILDER] Willforget
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 07:05:01 pm »
Wow, that looks really cool. I wish i had your talent

Rezathin (Logan5353)

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
Re: [BUILDER] Willforget
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 07:29:08 pm »
Rejected, this was the closest I think anyone can get. Me and three other ops thought the same things. We want to see more interior detail and something circular. The stadiums were amazing but we think the interior wasn't as of high quality as the exterior of the arenas. We also would like to see some kind of circular or spherical shape. You are very close.