May 19, 2024, 03:14:29 pm

Author Topic: [PROTECTED] ENDERPOLIS®--OFFICIAL CITY IN END [CITIZENSHIP applications: OPEN]  (Read 84790 times)

ryans1230

• Need Help in SMP? Do "/mail send ryans1230 <msg>"
    • View Profile
I wanna retract my citizenship, if I can.

brpbrpbrp

• Awesome Helper/Donater
    • View Profile
2 quetions: A, is Enderdragon slain? And B, how much did this cost?
Aim for the bushes

DeweyMeister

• Just chillin
    • View Profile
Firstly the enderdragon gets spawned on random occasions by an op and so it has been slain many times and will be into the future. Now to the second question ask doom :P i have got no idea but over 100k i would imagine maybe even more

D00MKNlGHT

• I don't always kill, if I do it's because u stare
    • View Profile

The First question has been answered, now lemme answer the second... the melon farm in enderpolis cost 170k+

The amount of endstones used to BUILD THE PLATFORMS 27783 endstones and each stack of endstone cost about 1000, so total cost of platform if u buy the endstones, is 27783000(this does not include the bridge or anti dragon shield....

The enderman exp farm in the middle used 17 STACKS of pistons 35 stacks of redstone torches and 17 STACKS of redstone repeaters, if u add it up i thing the exp farm is about 170000( each iron to make piston is 100, 17 stacks of iron cost 108k already)

So based on my calculation.... 170000+170000+27783000= 28123000 EXCLUDING THE TIME needed to place the items, and the items u lose when u fall into the voidor get raped by endermans while building the city....

I wanna retract my citizenship, if I can.
You were never a citizen xD
By the way I removed my post, your post made mine look stupid haha.

D00MKNlGHT

• View Profile
*UPDATE

CITIZENSHIP apps are open, plots will be allocated by deweymeister on the new platform he made on enderpolis.....deweymeister  please post all accepted players here so that I can add them to zone.

Fadmad

• TRUSTED AGAIN
    • View Profile
Uber dumb question:
Where do I post citizen apps?  :P :P :P

TRUSTED AGAIN!

D00MKNlGHT

• View Profile
Uber dumb question:
Where do I post citizen apps?  :P :P :P

read the first page first post for the format, then post here.

Fadmad

• TRUSTED AGAIN
    • View Profile
Name: Fadmad1998
Have you been banned before?: sadly yes, but I'm trusted now
 Do you promise to make your house in enderpolis as soon as possible?: of course. Well, as soon my I Internet is fast again.
 Do you agree to the terms and conditions of the city?: 100%

TRUSTED AGAIN!

Kian1354

• Trusted Opticraft Member
    • View Profile
Accepted. Approach Doom, Dewey, or I to get a plot.

Fadmad

• TRUSTED AGAIN
    • View Profile
Yay thanks, waited so long until apps were open.  :) I hope my Internet is fast enough soon!!! :-\
TRUSTED AGAIN!

D00MKNlGHT

• View Profile
I have recieve reports of people BYPASSING /home LLLEGAL by tping to some citizens of enderpolis'home, before i got the protection... i talked to the person about it... There are also cases of people setting their home at Enderpolis, citizen melon farm..

now dedlymagik pmed me about this

You need to add adrian_rosioru to your protection as he can't use his chests or anything
Well all his chests and stuff were placed befre you got protection, so he's a resident now lol

I WILL NOT BE allowing GRIEFERS into the protection field...

This "special case" stated by nyssa, can be related to this:

You build a CASTLE with a cute little melon farm :3, then some "ppl" sneak into ur CASTLE with ur /home and "LOVED" your melon farm
he then set his home there and put his chest there and treat it like his home. The next day you put up ur protection stone after you finish up some housekeeping... THIS IS OBVIOUSLY a GRIEF, and what do mods do to the grief? they undo their action, and remove the chest...

When you tp to someone else /home, it is obvious that THAT IS SOMEONE ELSE home, so MODIFYING it is Griefing....

So my proposition to solve this issue, Nyssa get adrian to that chest with empty inv, and then u destroy the chest so that he can take the stuff, i WONT add a griefer into the zone so that he can open the chest. If I DO SO what is the point of the PROTECTION?!

khalfin2

• View Profile
i would love to be a part of that city. but you said if you were ever banned you cant go. i got banned on accident. so i was UN-banned. am i still allowed in the city?

D00MKNlGHT

• View Profile
i would love to be a part of that city. but you said if you were ever banned you cant go. i got banned on accident. so i was UN-banned. am i still allowed in the city?
You can still apply just state the reason u were banned for, being banned for cussing spamming etc etc won't hurt ur chances, however if u were banned for griefing, you must promise not to remove or modify any OTHER thing in enderpolis, other than your own stuff =D

*UPDATE

Due him being really active and helpful Bhoughton has been promoted to vice-mayor
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 02:13:07 pm by D00MKNlGHT »

D00MKNlGHT

• View Profile
*UPDATE

Enderpolis pumpkin farm is under progress, I have made a platform
 At lv 0 with the help of vice mayor Bhoughton. Current progress of the farm, which started at lv 3, is now at lv 30 with about 5-6 layers of pumpkins, I am attempting to make it to lv 256, if u want to help post here:)

Lema

• View Profile
Im a citizen XD