May 24, 2024, 06:29:04 pm

Author Topic: WHY WAS I BANNED?!?!  (Read 1887 times)

mattymaniac9

• View Profile
WHY WAS I BANNED?!?!
« on: March 24, 2012, 11:09:09 am »
My face when I turned on minecraft and clicked join server on opticraft was just like this  ??? The ban hammer has spoken! Why ? I haven't done anything.  :'( Please unban me as I honestly don't even know what I have done wrong.
Did you break any of the rules? No
Did you grief another players work? In my opinion there are some amazing buildings in the server so it would be stupid to.
Did you swear excessively? I'm not allowed to swear  :P
Did you upset an operator or cause general disrespect to other members/ players on the server? I said hello to Logan5353 and sold some people some diamond. So no.
Did you draw hateful symbols or say hateful remarks? I made a hole in a hill for a house.
P.S. Many times on the server a griefer has come on saying they're from planet minecraft or the minecraft forums reviewing the server and they ask for op. I have helped by just asking them to go away or convincing them to go. If this is disrespectful then I'm sorry but I was just trying to help with griefers.  :-[   

« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 11:17:11 am by mattymaniac9 »

bunny2004

• View Profile
Re: WHY WAS I BANNED?!?!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 01:12:52 pm »
I honestly think you should be unbanned. Everything you have done is a good thing! Hope your ban gets lifted soon!

muju26

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 01:51:25 pm »
i am with you on this man. hope your ban gets lifted ;D

EliteDelta

• Custom Title:
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 02:10:05 pm »
Moved to SMP Ban Appeals.

cschurz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2012, 02:11:50 pm »

mattymaniac9

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2012, 02:39:16 pm »

OK... The house was empty and I stayed there for a while to see if anyone lived there and didn't see anyone. I took it. I swear I will give it back if you let me on again. Sorry  :'( It will not happen again.
P.S. 4 days?!?!?

Sinnikin

• The Dogtor is IN
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2012, 04:02:54 pm »
Just because a person isn't present daily does not mean it is abandoned. There are homes on this server that have been untouched because of various in life reasons such as school, work, etc. NEVER assume something is up for grabs, even when a home is unprotected. Mgfrake is on every other day or so, and was on yesterday in the evening. So it's not like his place had been uninhabited for a long while.