May 17, 2024, 02:28:55 pm

Author Topic: Moderator Application - Phyrax  (Read 2002 times)

Phyrax

• View Profile
    • My Personal Site
Moderator Application - Phyrax
« on: April 28, 2012, 05:45:13 am »

Timezone: UTC -5

Were you recommended by anyone?: ViperZeroOne

Why you should become a moderator:  To be honest, that's not an easy question to answer.  The only way I know to explain it is I would like to help out more.  I love helping out people and have been doing so every since I joined the server.  Some people that I know can vouch for me is ViperZeroOne and dlvbz, not including Psylint1 and Kethamin, and most of the mumble crew.  Nyssa too I believe :)

I'm also familiar with the usual mod commands including World Edit and Log Block, and I was actually set to trusted by Nick within a few days of being registered, and was actually the one to recommend both DL and Viper as trusted, which are now on mod trials.  Gratz guys :)  I'm also on Mumble every time I'm on Minecraft, which is a lot duing a single day.  Here's the thing though, I work as an at-home web developer, and I usually ALWAYS have minecraft open when I'm working, just in case I need to take a brake, or if someone on Mumble needs water placed.

I'm more than willing to help you guys out in any way you need me, especially to help clear some of these griefed areas out.  This especially includes any web development you need, when I'm not working for RL money :).  Anyhow I hope you take this into consideration and if you have any questions please message me, I'm on during each day anywhere from 2-8 hours daily.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 05:48:57 am by Phyrax »

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Application - Phyrax
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 05:50:59 am »
I've been playing with Phyrax for quite some time now.  I'd have to say he would make a great mod.  He's very mature and trustworthy to the point where I've allowed him access to my structures (which is something I don't do).

HEAVILY Supported
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

Duinis

• Arghblarglarghlpoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 05:55:05 am »
I'd support you Phyrax...But the apps are closed... :-[

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 05:57:38 am »
Moderator Applications are currently closed, please apply when they re-open.
Moved to rejected.

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2012, 05:01:00 pm »
Definitely keep your eyes open for when the applications reopen...  I think you'd make an awesome moderator.
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)