May 18, 2024, 09:26:08 pm

Author Topic: Acquisition of useless land  (Read 1493 times)

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
Acquisition of useless land
« on: March 23, 2012, 04:02:16 pm »
Hello everyone,
First of all, I dont know if that post should be on support since I need support or on "Projects and Creations" since I want to create something(to expand actually..).

In point. I did during last weekend a jungle near my home in an area 41x41(and little more..). So, while I was in college during week, I was thinking what I could build, so to expand my area in the best way. Since I am located very close to spawn, and I am kinda target for grief. I dont mind that much. But, I was thinking of making a huge jungle(all protected) around my house.

I face a problem though. There are some useless, unoccupied areas around. I checked with Sinnikin's help the owners of these areas.
The one is Stripeycow's old home since he has spotted his home else where.
The old one:

AND, Zoomy500's thing.

So, I ask from OP+ the permittion to build there my huge jungle which will be a free-pass area, but still protected. So, everyone will be able to enter there, to watch and to enjoy. I believe it will be a ++ for the server, to the whole point.
I am waiting for your responses and your opinions. Thank you!
A current view of my jungle so far.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 04:05:12 pm by spamarian »

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
Re: Acquisition of useless land
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 09:11:38 pm »
I remember when that place was just flat land and we were deciding what to make it. Now its an awesome jungle with a huge observation tower in the middle ;D.

I'm so proud  ;)

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
Re: Acquisition of useless land
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 09:31:48 pm »
Indeed. Its a nice jungle but like handmade jungle and not so natural.
I hope I will get a positive answer to that, so to make it even better and greater.