June 07, 2024, 07:34:59 pm

Author Topic: [BUILDER] DreamAboutJade (aka Manny78)  (Read 710 times)

RedstoneManny

• PENTAGONS!!!
    • View Profile
[BUILDER] DreamAboutJade (aka Manny78)
« on: March 17, 2012, 01:14:34 pm »
Ingame name: DreamAboutJade
Join date: March 10, 2012 (about February 24 if consider guest days)

Briefly describe all your creations:
- The first one is a spaceship started as a simple sphere (at the time for me was a great work before that the only thin i did were stairs LOTS of stairs! XD) after i built the rest. After asking for recruit rank up i added some detail to achieve it (i ranked as recruit with it ^_^)
-The second is a Restaurant Table with a bottle, a candle, 4 dishes with different foods, 4 glasses of water, a cigarette on an ashtray and one chair.
-The third is My Bouble House. A composition of flying spheres that form an "orbital" house accessed from a ground structure.

What worlds are the creations on: The SpaceShip is in member world, The Bubble House is in recruit one, The Restaurant Table is lost in one of the past guest world. (ill never build interesting things in guest world anymore!! Y_Y)

Links to screenshots of the creation: http://imgur.com/a/CfhPD

Names of players who helped contribute: none

What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: recruit

Extra (Anything else you want to mention): I did even a big gray scale sprite from a photo (but they telle its useless for the application), among screenshots there is a small geometrical composition: ignore it (i dont even know what i wanted to do XD)

Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yes

formerly known as DreamAboutJade (classic)

Your_Mine

• Death Knight Operator
  • Guardian of an Abandoned Empire
    • View Profile
Re: [BUILDER] DreamAboutJade (aka Manny78)
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 02:07:20 pm »
I would like to see a bit more from you, I think this is too little. Try experimenting with builds outside your comfort zone and expand your capabilities.  Also, take the time to make one really impressive build, with lots of detailing.
I will say I liked the table, though, it's pretty original.

Rejected.
All your mine are belong to me.