May 27, 2024, 05:19:59 am

Author Topic: My builder Application  (Read 762 times)

KCB38

• Grammar Nazi
    • View Profile
My builder Application
« on: March 10, 2012, 09:00:01 pm »
Ingame Name: KCB38
Briefly describe all your creations: I have built a pixel mario, a temple, a volcano, a mansion, a tower, an office building, a fire station, and the Parthenon

What worlds are the creations on: The pixel Mario is on the guest world. The temple, volcano, and the mansion are on the current Members world as of 3/7/12. The tower is on current recruit as of 3/7/12. The office building, firestation, and Parthenon are on the current recruit world as of 3/10/12. The office building is opposite the firestation.

Links to screenshots of creations: I could not find the Pixel Mario, I believe it was destroyed by griefers.
All the rest are here: http://s1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj490/KCB381/

No other players contributed to my knowledge.

Extra: I would greatly appreciate a promotion to builder, as well as make use of that promotion. I greatly admire those who are higher up than me and I wish to join their ranks.

Do you agree with our terms? Yes, I agree to your terms

Unholy_Gibbon

• The Nocturnal Op
    • View Profile
Re: My builder Application
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 09:18:28 pm »
GL dude.

Your_Mine

• Death Knight Operator
  • Guardian of an Abandoned Empire
    • View Profile
Re: My builder Application
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 09:20:37 pm »
I liked your builds, but I would likee to see better quality. Mainly, I noticed you used straight lines too much. I didn't see hardly any curves, and I would like to see you think outside the "square/diagonal" box more.
Unfortunately, rejected.
All your mine are belong to me.