May 05, 2024, 06:37:22 pm

Author Topic: Itsa me, bigbeno37!  (Read 2161 times)

bigbeno37

• We are all born with a purpose in life
    • View Profile
Itsa me, bigbeno37!
« on: March 07, 2012, 10:41:14 am »
Hello there, bigbeno37 here!

So, this is my introduction. Okay then, what shall I put in? Oh, I've got some info for you.

So, who am I? I am bigbeno37, an avid computer geek ready to take n the challenges of the interwebs. I am very technically smart for my age, which I won't put here for privacy. Right now, I am trying to learn java so that I can one day make Minecraft mods, and maybe even some bukkit mods.

I have been a Tech Admin on two servers (Tech.Admin basically means that I am an Admin, but I also have FTP access directly to the server, so that I can both manage the plugins, and update/re-install them). This wasn't given lightly, so for that I am very proud of. Unfortunately, this was a little while ago, and the servers are practically dead now.

I came on the internet looking for a server to play on. I also wanted a server that wasn't an RPG Hardcore one with PVP enabled, as this can make a server go really bad, as there will usually be spawn killers, and new players will not like that. So, I found OptiCraft. I went on the website just to have a look around, and saw that if you voted you could have a free diamond. So, I loved the sound of that, and I went on the server. It tookme a while, but I found out where you could survive. The Moderators and trusted people were really kind and helpful, and I liked that.

So erm, yeah. Thats me in a nutshell, and yeah. I look foward to meeting you on the server.

See ya!

"We are all born on this planet with a purpose in life," This quote keeps me going during the day, always trying to find that answer.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Itsa me, bigbeno37!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 11:04:28 am »
Hiya! NIce to meet you! If you need anything, just let me know, and Ill swing by! :P

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 01:25:57 pm »
You say you're intelligent for your age, but how old are you?
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

bigbeno37

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 08:45:34 pm »
Fine then...

I am 13. Only turned it 29th of December last year. Pretty much I am the 'Geek' of my class.

"We are all born on this planet with a purpose in life," This quote keeps me going during the day, always trying to find that answer.

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 11:19:56 pm »
Very nice, Most kids your age don't use correct grammar, so I thought you were older ;)

Anyhow, the city of stettin would love to have you :)

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,7423.0.html

And be sure to listen to the broadcast :D
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

bigbeno37

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2012, 04:56:39 am »
Oh, thanks so much tabloti. It means alot for a trusted member to think that my grammar is nice. People who do NOT use correct grammer, puncuation, and spelling pretty much piss me off. It makes us more advanced teenagers look so stupid.

So, regarding Stettin. If I do join, must I buy a plot that is a reasonable size (Just say, 10x10), amd will I have to pay a tax? Also, where is it located, and will I be given any supplies I need, such as food, tools, building materials, etc.?

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2012, 06:51:42 am »
Oh, thanks so much tabloti. It means alot for a trusted member to think that my grammar is nice. People who do NOT use correct grammer, puncuation, and spelling pretty much piss me off. It makes us more advanced teenagers look so stupid.

So, regarding Stettin. If I do join, must I buy a plot that is a reasonable size (Just say, 10x10), amd will I have to pay a tax? Also, where is it located, and will I be given any supplies I need, such as food, tools, building materials, etc.?

Food would be provided every day (Welfare or rations, welfare if you don't have a source of food) you will be given a plot to build (i think 12x12)
and it's located at /home Zezenov
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

bigbeno37

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2012, 07:21:53 am »
Ok. So, will I need to pay any texes?

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2012, 09:36:42 am »
Once a week, and it's just cobblestone (or the left overs of your mining trips)

Mainly because we need to finish this massive wall that we have.
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

bigbeno37

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2012, 10:42:19 am »
Oh wow. You need cobble? Why didn't you say that in the first place? I have tons and tons of it, because I am making a quarry. Also, if you want, I can dig out a quarry for you, and give you all the supplies back, so long as you supply me with diamond tools, torches, food, and maybe a bit of money for the entire thing. Maybe $50? The amount you will get back is quie worth the money in my opinion.

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2012, 07:40:31 pm »
Oh wow. You need cobble? Why didn't you say that in the first place? I have tons and tons of it, because I am making a quarry. Also, if you want, I can dig out a quarry for you, and give you all the supplies back, so long as you supply me with diamond tools, torches, food, and maybe a bit of money for the entire thing. Maybe $50? The amount you will get back is quie worth the money in my opinion.

The process would break how the city works though, I'd be able to supply food, but I'm personally running low on everything else, I could supply some money too, although I'm also quite low on that too.
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

bigbeno37

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2012, 08:18:01 pm »
Well at my home I have a quarry set up, and pretty much I can supply you with tons of cobblestone.

Wratkie

• Oldie but goodie :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2012, 08:37:56 pm »
Welcome to the server!

Kian

• PSN: X_Kian57_X
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2012, 08:41:44 pm »
Welcome Bigbeno Hope you enjoy your stay on opticraft :).