May 20, 2024, 07:01:57 am

Author Topic: The city of Stettin -Applications closed-  (Read 38071 times)

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
Re: The city of Stettin
« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2012, 11:52:19 pm »
So I went on today and all I saw was greif and I am just getting tired of it. :(

We NEED to have a mod stationed here at Stettin cause this is just getting out of control and anoying!

And for all you griefers out there if you are reading this STOP, you ruin the game for the rest of us and know WE WILL CATCH YOU!

Actually u r responsible to PROTECT your own works with PROTECTION stones, mods cant be your slave and check the city everyday for griefs.

Go to stettin, then maybe you can buy is all the thousands of protection stones needed?
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

D00MKNlGHT

• I don't always kill, if I do it's because u stare
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2012, 02:29:19 am »
So I went on today and all I saw was greif and I am just getting tired of it. :(

We NEED to have a mod stationed here at Stettin cause this is just getting out of control and anoying!

And for all you griefers out there if you are reading this STOP, you ruin the game for the rest of us and know WE WILL CATCH YOU!

Actually u r responsible to PROTECT your own works with PROTECTION stones, mods cant be your slave and check the city everyday for griefs.

Go to stettin, then maybe you can buy is all the thousands of protection stones needed?

As the founder of the city, u r responsible for the INFRASTRUCTURE of the city,eg when theres flooding and the road is damaged,the government will have to fix the road at their cost.Since u r receiving tax from the residents, aren't u responsible to ensure that the city is grief free?(where does the tax go)

Money is never the issue, DONATE :P
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 06:03:31 am by D00MKNlGHT »
By the way I removed my post, your post made mine look stupid haha.

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2012, 07:06:15 am »

As the founder of the city, u r responsible for the INFRASTRUCTURE of the city,eg when theres flooding and the road is damaged,the government will have to fix the road at their cost.Since u r receiving tax from the residents, aren't u responsible to ensure that the city is grief free?(where does the tax go)

taxes already go to building the walls. And no I'm not going to donate.
I don't the money to donate.
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

D00MKNlGHT

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2012, 09:24:13 am »

And it seems the wall which the taxes is spent on ISNT deterring griefers.... So sell the cobble for money to by ps, or donate :P..... As a city founder ur responsible for ur own city. If u cant afford the ps, y build such a large city in the first place?

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2012, 10:25:47 am »

And it seems the wall which the taxes is spent on ISNT deterring griefers.... So sell the cobble for money to by ps, or donate :P..... As a city founder ur responsible for ur own city. If u cant afford the ps, y build such a large city in the first place?

Because we want to build a large city. and who said we're not working on getting it protection?
Who are you to criticize or even tell me how to run the city?

You don't live near us, neither are you part of the city.
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

D00MKNlGHT

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2012, 10:37:21 am »

Because we want to build a large city. and who said we're not working on getting it protection?

One of ur members were complaining any griefers and stated he wanted a mod station at ur city, so I voiced my op.

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2012, 03:06:19 pm »

One of ur members were complaining any griefers and stated he wanted a mod station at ur city, so I voiced my op.

We are well aware of the situation, and do NOT require your 'opinion' on how to run our city.
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

D00MKNlGHT

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 27, 2012, 12:51:56 am »

We are well aware of the situation, and do NOT require your 'opinion' on how to run our city.

Oh nonono I was trying to voice my op that mods are not slaves

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 27, 2012, 01:33:19 am »

I know that.
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #84 on: March 27, 2012, 02:16:00 am »
i paid 2 full double chests to the city no one has come to collect them......
cough get online zezenov and booti
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

D00MKNlGHT

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 27, 2012, 02:29:50 am »

I know that.
Well but the guy below didn't , so I was explaining that to him, and a alternative, which is ps XP...I m not instructing u or anything, soz if u misinterpreted it..

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #86 on: March 28, 2012, 09:22:25 pm »
bump... tabooti you dead?
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #87 on: March 28, 2012, 09:49:06 pm »
Just banned a slew of griefers that had caused destruction within Stettin:

Xownux
Japeblade (more grief found)
Demonaz8
minecrafter189

And a string of others as well...

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 28, 2012, 10:43:56 pm »

Igenerator, On my, and Zezenov's behalf, we're going to promote you to city governor. You will assume our roles, you have permission to build anywhere in the city, or expand the city, whatever you want till we return.
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 28, 2012, 10:47:22 pm »

Igenerator, On my, and Zezenov's behalf, we're going to promote you to city governor. You will assume our roles, you have permission to build anywhere in the city, or expand the city, whatever you want till we return.
Another generous cobblestone donation? I believe he will be a fine governor :P