May 15, 2024, 10:08:26 am

Author Topic: SPR-Stettin Public Radio (Opticraft's ONLY radio show!)  (Read 15464 times)

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
Re: Our city now has it's own radio show! SPR Stettin Public Radio
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2012, 08:06:57 am »
Necropost. I thought it's worth it. Enjoy!

Edit: We may have something coming up in a few weeks/months. So I thought "Let's refresh the new generation of Opticrafters!"

Hope you guys enjoy it ;)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 10:13:16 am by tabooti »
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2012, 12:19:22 pm »
Someone bump for great justice? :D
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2012, 04:15:52 am »
THIS...IS...FOR...MY...FAVORITE...RADIO STATIOOON!!!  ;)
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2012, 03:03:29 pm »
THIS...IS...FOR...MY...FAVORITE...RADIO STATIOOON!!!  ;)

Oh hey. post 999 :D

Edit: I'll see if I can convince Zezenov to re-launch SPR with some new material. So perhaps, someone may be interested in throwing an advertisement in (Of course, it will cost you!)

We'll be awaiting some input, and perhaps we'll be recruiting some proficient writers, and skillful voice actors! If you're interesting in reviving the program, clear your throats, ready your pens, and let us know what you think!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 05:34:50 pm by tabooti »
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

Chipaton

• Young One
    • View Profile
Re: SPR-Stettin Public Radio (Opticraft's ONLY radio show!)
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2012, 08:17:30 pm »
Loved it. Waiting on EP. 3

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2012, 09:02:43 pm »
Not to rain on anyone's parade or anything, but I'm DJing for an actual radio station (The Dark Radio) and have been in the planning phase for a few weeks now to broadcast from inside the Opticraft world.  That's right, real live Radio Station coverage for Opticraft!  A lot of the other DJ's on the station do shows from City of Heroes, but Minecraft is where my love is.

It's going to start with 2 hours a week, probably between 10-Midnight EST on Tuesdays, and might expand from there depending on how popular it gets.  Hopefully the broadcast will be up and running by the end of the month.  I'm into final production on some of my voice spots and actual show planning will begin any day now.  I'm also going to be starting on an in-game "radio station" in the next week or so where people will be able to come and hang out during the show, when I'm not "on location".

The radio station is mostly Rock, however the live shows (such as mine) basically do any request we get no matter what genre.  As stated, I should be starting up shows by the end of the month and will not only be taking requests from those on the Opticraft server, but I will also be featuring builders and their designs.

Hope everyone will tune in!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 09:08:00 pm by ViperZeroOne »
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2012, 09:20:29 pm »
Not to rain on anyone's parade or anything, but I'm DJing for an actual radio station (The Dark Radio) and have been in the planning phase for a few weeks now to broadcast from inside the Opticraft world.  That's right, real live Radio Station coverage for Opticraft!  A lot of the other DJ's on the station do shows from City of Heroes, but Minecraft is where my love is.

It's going to start with 2 hours a week, probably between 10-Midnight EST on Tuesdays, and might expand from there depending on how popular it gets.  Hopefully the broadcast will be up and running by the end of the month.  I'm into final production on some of my voice spots and actual show planning will begin any day now.  I'm also going to be starting on an in-game "radio station" in the next week or so where people will be able to come and hang out during the show, when I'm not "on location".

The radio station is mostly Rock, however the live shows (such as mine) basically do any request we get no matter what genre.  As stated, I should be starting up shows by the end of the month and will not only be taking requests from those on the Opticraft server, but I will also be featuring builders and their designs.

Hope everyone will tune in!
Make a topic

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2012, 09:25:24 pm »
I will make a topic, when it's time to make a topic.  Right now isn't the time because it's all still in planning phase.  I just wanted people on this topic (including you) to know in case you wanted to do some kind of collaboration if you get your show started again.
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Chipaton

• Young One
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2012, 09:54:39 pm »
I will make a topic, when it's time to make a topic.  Right now isn't the time because it's all still in planning phase.  I just wanted people on this topic (including you) to know in case you wanted to do some kind of collaboration if you get your show started again.
This sounds friggin amazing.

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2012, 12:34:36 am »
Viper, have you even listened to SPR yet? We're not a music radio station :P
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2012, 03:57:11 am »
Viper, have you even listened to SPR yet? We're not a music radio station :P

Admittedly I was at work when I came across this topic and couldn't, but I have now.  Good stuff...  :)  In my defense, the story title does say "Opticraft's ONLY radio show!" on the top of the page, which is what I'm into.  Radio!   ;D  I don't only do music on my shows, although that is the majority of them.  If I have the interest I do topic discussions and on-sites as well.  There have been entire shows where there wasn't a hint of music, except some nice background audio.  At any rate, hope to see an Episode 3 soon, and I hope you'll tune in once I start broadcasting live from Opticraft.  :)

I don't do pre-recorded stuff myself, but I could see a short time slot in my show where I could toss in a pre-recorded SPR news clip for fun.  If not, it's all good.  I'll still tune in to any SPR updates.  :)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 04:02:21 am by ViperZeroOne »
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!