3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Mario  (Read 7126 times)

Kian

• PSN: X_Kian57_X
    • View Profile
Re: Mario
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2012, 09:30:13 pm »
Mario is the most racist character in any game. He is italian, made in japan, speaks english, looks like a mexican, and picks up coins like a jew.
Oicks up coins lake a Jew?

?
he meant picks up coins like a jew. And kian, a stereotypical jewish person normally collects a lot of money.
Yes I meant picks. And thanks for educating me alicia :P

SpikeyThorn

• “Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.”
  • -Griefer impaler-
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2012, 09:37:27 pm »
Nice bit of education right there...

But mr's right, he is in fact, Racist.

./troll

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2012, 10:04:42 pm »
Also, Mushrooms? (totally discreet drug advertising... :-X )

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2012, 10:38:01 pm »
lol true. one type of mushroom makes him think he's really tall.

If you think about it, how can the leaf turning him into a raccoon, mushrooms granting size and extra lives, flowers that grant you the ability to shoot balls of fire, and even stars that grant you temporary invincibility, be even remotely possible? The only rational answer is that these effects are all really heavy hallucinations thanks to heavy drug abuse (mushrooms="magic mushroom" drug and  fire flower=some kind of illegal opium poppy flower).

Also, despite all his hallucinations, he is committing actual murder whether he is aware of it or not. He kills all these koopas, goombas and other various monsters. I mean some of them are questionable monsters because we cannot determine if they actually work for Bowser or not. Besides, its not like many of them even try to kill him, let alone follow him. Mario could simply avoid them and they won't bother him. Nevertheless, Mario kills every single one of these possibly innocent creatures because he thinks "hey i am-a invincible with-a my powers! I'll kill them all for-a the princess!". Either way its downright murder.

Btw, one thing that I never really understood. He's supposed to be a plumber right? So how come i have never seen him carrying any tools around. The closest thing is the fact that he goes into pipes. :P
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 01:46:23 am by DJAlphaWolf »

Complicated_Name

• The Skyrim Operator.
  • I have a Skyrim addiction.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2012, 11:37:32 pm »
Haha
Mario is the most racist character in any game. He is italian, made in japan, speaks english, looks like a mexican, and picks up coins like a jew.
Oicks up coins lake a Jew?

?
he meant picks up coins like a jew. And kian, a stereotypical jewish person normally collects a lot of money.

As a Jew, I don't normally collect lots of money. Just sayin'. Not saying I don't like money, but everyone does, and money is for spending, not saving.
There are jews in england?

Visit the Typing Test and try!

TheRealFamous

• Semper Fi
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2012, 11:39:44 pm »
Mr, you also forgot he jumps like a Black guy.

Complicated_Name

• The Skyrim Operator.
  • I have a Skyrim addiction.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2012, 11:40:38 pm »
Are you kidding me?
Dont hop on the racist train

Visit the Typing Test and try!

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2012, 11:45:25 pm »
Asian bb players can jump higher than kobe ever could
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2012, 11:48:49 pm »
No.

---><--- Click the monkey

t3dd123

• "With every cloud is an opportunity." ~ T3dd123
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2012, 12:26:32 am »
Uhh... I thought this was about Mario.

The Banhammer Chewer! *chews on banhammer*

SpikeyThorn

• “Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.”
  • -Griefer impaler-
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2012, 01:52:41 am »

Made me chuckle, yet deep down, i know there's a black Coloured child in africa that just cant jump like that, unless you givez him coookiez noaw?!

TROLOLOLLOL

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2012, 02:03:43 am »
I believe Jews exist everywhere. In every country in small or large numbers. We used to be a lot more numerous, but Hitler's destructive campaign took out 6 million of our people. I estimated if these numbers were spared we probably would have at least doubled in number by now.(sorry for the sad note, just stating facts). But whatever. Anyways, I have actually heard of jewish communities in India and even China (I could not believe it at first but someone showed me a picture of his trip there and I was convinced lol)

If I am correct, the largest Jewish populations of the world exist in America, Israel, Canada, Russia and England. :P
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 02:06:09 am by DJAlphaWolf »

TheRealFamous

• Semper Fi
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2012, 03:17:24 am »
Okay, I least we all agree(Maybe) that Mario was one of the best games when we were young, But it will always be one of the greatest.

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2012, 04:02:59 am »
I believe Jews exist everywhere. In every country in small or large numbers. We used to be a lot more numerous, but Hitler's destructive campaign took out 6 million of our people. I estimated if these numbers were spared we probably would have at least doubled in number by now.(sorry for the sad note, just stating facts). But whatever. Anyways, I have actually heard of jewish communities in India and even China (I could not believe it at first but someone showed me a picture of his trip there and I was convinced lol)

If I am correct, the largest Jewish populations of the world exist in America, Israel, Canada, Russia and England. :P
you ruined it ***
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 05:08:16 am by Mr_Mr_Mr »
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

Kian

• PSN: X_Kian57_X
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2012, 08:26:39 am »
Okay, I least we all agree(Maybe) that Mario was one of the best games when we were young, But it will always be one of the greatest.
I agree.