May 18, 2024, 03:41:54 pm

Author Topic: Author's Chair  (Read 20617 times)

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
Re: Author's Chair
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2012, 04:40:29 am »
hehe you might not like my style, DJ. Unless of course you have read Stephen King and like it. (just don't read Gerald's Game)

but yes I absolutely adore writing! I've always had something going in a notebook since I could write! :D
I have not, in fact, read Stephen King. I've been thinking about doing so but, although horror doesn't really scare me that much, i'm not really into the Horror genre. I love a good mystery, however, so I might read one of his mysteries.

And if you love writing so much, then lets hear some! :D

impishmonkey

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2012, 09:35:13 am »
*super bashful* um, maybe. maybe one day.. I might post a link to my first completed story so everyone can laugh at how juvenile it is...lol it is a somewhat mystery so you will be pleased.... though it's a mystery / romance..... lolz

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2012, 10:51:39 am »
*super bashful* um, maybe. maybe one day.. I might post a link to my first completed story so everyone can laugh at how juvenile it is...lol it is a somewhat mystery so you will be pleased.... though it's a mystery / romance..... lolz
As long as the romance has nothing to do with werewolves and vampires and the mystery isn't a missing werewolf and/or vampire. :P

jk post what you want :P

EliteDelta

• Custom Title:
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2012, 01:41:54 pm »
Once upon a time, there was a minecraft player, minding his own business in a singleplayer world. He was quite enjoying himself and was fully supplied with a large amount of pork, an iron sword, two stone shovels, a stone axe, and an iron pick. He was building a large house out of all the materials he had, and soon he had run out of wood. Luckily he had his stone axe, but he lived on a large grassy flatland. He knew he would have to go out to find a forest, so that is exactly what he did. He set off the next day, hoping to not only gather the wood he had needed, but maybe even the treasure we all search for in minecraft: diamonds. As he walked along the path of gravel he had made around his small complex of stone utility sheds and houses, he noticed it was beginning to get dark. He knew he could not afford to stay at home another day, so he decided to travel in the dark. This decision changed everything. As we all know, mobs come out in the darkness, and the most recent and most feared one of all was the first thing he stumbled across: the Enderman. He knew full well what this creature was, and what would happen if he looked directly in it's eyes. He was very careful to avoid it, and after a few more steps he thought he was in the clear. Right at that moment, another one of minecraft's most feared creatures was spotted: the oh-so-dreaded creeper. He ran in the other direction, and unfortunately, ran straight into the enderman. That instant, the black figure stared at him in hatred as he backed away. He turned around to run, only to have it teleport in front of him. He was filled with fear. It darted toward him, and took the last 6 hearts from his health bar in a matter of 3 seconds. The player then woke up in his bed, shivering with sweat. His inventory was empty, as expected. He was determined to get the items he had back, even if that meant risking his life.. Again..

Look for volume II in your local n00b!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 01:43:59 pm by EliteDelta »

Kian

• PSN: X_Kian57_X
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2012, 05:02:05 pm »
Don't worry I gave you some credit.
Meh...I never worry...;D

Besides, I really hope to see this take off. I love a good read! :D
I'll make the cube story soon DJ I can't be arsed today I had a lot if homework.

impishmonkey

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2012, 05:33:37 pm »
hehe no I don't write vampire or werewolf stories as a rule.... in fact, if I post one you have my permission to slap me. lol

That1Gie

• Just your average gie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2012, 06:38:54 pm »
Very nice Elite.

(click to show/hide)

impishmonkey

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2012, 08:18:56 pm »
Ed, gah i hate it when that happens and i can't wait to read volume 2!

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2012, 10:35:59 pm »
    Once long ago, a city called Zanedranum needed materials, so they asked a neighboring village; but they denied. In anger the warriors plundered the village and  massacred everyone there.
   Little did the Warriors know that one of the citizens living there was having a child. Zeath, a kind warrior did not want to go to the village, but he had to. Zeath needed the money for his Wife. He went to the house with the pregnant lady in it. When he entered she was dead, but the baby was not. Zeath felt sorry for the child, so he took him as his own. Zeath whispered, "It will be okay...Sorra."

Ten Years Later...
   "Sorra! wake...up!"
  "Huh? What?" Sorra said sleepy. Kids laughed. "I told you over one hundred times! Do not sleep in my classroom!" A tall lady said. Sorra looked up, and said, "Sorry Miss Bowls..."
  The teacher sighs, "Well, don't do it again, its time for you children to go home." Miss Bowls said.
The children ran out cheering, except Sorra's friend, Rezz. Miss Bowls yells to Sorra, "And you have to give me a report on Not to sleep in my class!" Sorra and Rezz walks out of their wooden school, built just recently.
   "Man! This isn't fair! I had to do my dad's chores again!" muttered Sorra.
         "Well, suck it up. We're going back to "there" again." Rezz said. Sorra nods.
It was getting dark, and Sorra had to go home. Sorra said his good bye to Rezz and ran home.
    He started to go through alley ways to get home when it started to get very dark. "Damn! Why do we have to live so far away from the city..." Sorra muttered. He stopped short when he saw something. It was shiny and it was glowing. He ran to it, and picked it up. Just then, something misty was starting to form.....

So, how'd you like it?

Chapter 2 Will be out if enough people liked it! :D
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

impishmonkey

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2012, 11:35:07 pm »
I liked it :D

That1Gie

• Just your average gie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2012, 11:44:12 pm »
Cliffhanger :O

(click to show/hide)

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2012, 12:27:37 am »
Cliffhanger :O
Thats what makes people want to know the second part  ::)
I liked it :D
Why thank you.
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

EliteDelta

• Custom Title:
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2012, 04:15:26 am »
Pfft they were talking about mine. xD

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2012, 04:43:03 am »
Well done elite. Nice, simple and definitely epic. How a minecraft story should be. I love how instead of dying and respawning, it was interpreted as waking up from some real life dream again (inception? ;)). Very nice ;D

and Soul Knight, I like your story too ;D. The start was good, depicting the barbarous and angry city plundering the innocent village. Can't wait to find out what happens next with Sorra. Will he find out something or will he be harmed?

Soul, and u said u couldnt imagine a story that was not about minecraft. You did just fine :P

Edit- These are the type of stories I like to see. Simple, short but leaving you on the edge. You can submit your stories anyway you wish (whether a full page or in parts). I'll see if I can submit my own story soon. :P
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 04:45:32 am by DJAlphaWolf »

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2012, 04:55:35 am »
Hmm...Sorra. Where have I heard that name before? :P