May 17, 2024, 08:38:48 am

Author Topic: Family  (Read 35686 times)

Your_Mine

• Death Knight Operator
  • Guardian of an Abandoned Empire
    • View Profile
Re: Family
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2012, 01:00:41 am »
It started with MissTheSofie and EvanDr2. Then I declared myself as Sofie's father, and later took alicia as my wife/her mother.  Mr later claimed alicia to be his mother.  Recently, Monkey and imp had two children, and Monkey and I decided to be bros. I learned that claw and soul were alicia's brothers, and DJ wanted to be an uncle. I added Kian as Sofie's son because it was about time for her to give birth.
Did I fail to mention I am the Father of MrMonkey, My wife...? I adopted him
You did indeed fail too mention that. ;)
All your mine are belong to me.

TheRealFamous

• Semper Fi
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2012, 01:14:56 am »
It started with MissTheSofie and EvanDr2. Then I declared myself as Sofie's father, and later took alicia as my wife/her mother.  Mr later claimed alicia to be his mother.  Recently, Monkey and imp had two children, and Monkey and I decided to be bros. I learned that claw and soul were alicia's brothers, and DJ wanted to be an uncle. I added Kian as Sofie's son because it was about time for her to give birth.
Then you had a divorce with Alicia and then i took over. ;)

EliteDelta

• Custom Title:
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2012, 01:51:34 am »
:O

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2012, 01:57:26 am »
I mean draw it up ;)
EDIT: Here we  go:

Nice job with the tree. Now all we have to do is find out who our parents were ([mine and impish's], [monkey's and YM's], and [alicia and her two bros, claw and soul's]). Being the brother of imp, I can pretty much guarantee we were orphans. of course  I don't remember anyone but my cousins for most of my life, but perhaps my big sis might give us some info about the family. She's older than me by a year, she may know something I don't :P

Complicated_Name

• The Skyrim Operator.
  • I have a Skyrim addiction.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2012, 02:05:44 am »
i guess i just came out of no where lol

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Your_Mine

• Death Knight Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2012, 02:08:53 am »
LIES, SLANDER, AND FALSIFICATIONS!

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2012, 02:09:35 am »
why am i in this...it was a joke. I disown alicia as my sister. cya.
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2012, 02:15:59 am »

Here, fixed it up for you...
The way it plays out is quite simple... Despite both being older than I, I am to both of you your 'theoretical father due to orphan paper work.'

Your_Mine

• Death Knight Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2012, 02:22:27 am »

The way it plays out is quite simple... Despite both being older than I, I am to both of you your 'theoretical father due to orphan paper work.'
You are hereby disowned as my father, then.   It's just weird for my father to be older than me.  :P

TheRealFamous

• Semper Fi
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2012, 02:23:07 am »
U Mad?

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2012, 02:23:12 am »

so you are the adopted father then?

Your_Mine

• Death Knight Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2012, 02:25:48 am »
U Mad?
I'm incensed. ;)

TheRealFamous

• Semper Fi
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2012, 02:33:43 am »
U Mad?
I'm incensed. ;)

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2012, 02:34:18 am »

You are hereby disowned as my father, then.   It's just weird for my father to be older than me.  :P

You can't disown your father.

so you are the adopted father then?
No, the  'Mother unknown' is that I am not married so monkey and YM's mother are unknown. Make sense now?

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2012, 02:44:24 am »
No, the  'Mother unknown' is that I am not married so monkey and YM's mother are unknown. Make sense now?
I think so. Mother left you with the children? or did you volunteer to take them in yourself? Either way, being raised without a mother is tough...Have they ever asked you what momma was like? or at least "why we don't have a momma"? :P