May 12, 2024, 09:46:46 pm

Poll

i want to try and be the youngest op

0 (0%)
4 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: youngest op!  (Read 8009 times)

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: youngest op!
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2012, 12:50:37 am »
Things that you need for op: Maturity(age plays a part in this), Know how to handle guests, Patience(Age plays a part in this), You need to know what to do in a situation(Age plays a part in this), You need to know what is grief and what is not(obviously), The admins trust, you need to know what builds suck and what don't.

What shuffle has (in my eyes, it could be completely different to others): You need to know what is grief and what is not(obviously) and you need to know what builds suck and what don't.

That is 2 out of 7
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 12:53:52 am by Mr_Mr_Mr »

---><--- Click the monkey

SHuFFleBoT10

• "every day im shuffiln"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2012, 05:00:20 am »
why is it good??

moses thinks it one of his farorite and best skyscraper hes seen...but i still have to do more building to go with it (missthesofie has screenshots of it so that covers that)

P.S. you can screenshot it aswell if sofie dosen't

PsYk0Wo1F

• The Romantic Op
  • an older player than lLLEGAL :P
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Link
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2012, 08:49:47 am »
Patience(Age plays a part in this), You need to know what to do in a situation(Age plays a part in this)

sorry but i must disagree with these. i think that patience can be had at any age, i was patient at a very young age, always have been. and knowing what to do comes with calm thinking, which could also come at any age.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2012, 10:29:19 am »
there could be some Op's that are 9....
We've had a user in the past who was 9 years of age that filled out an application for operator. This most likely happened way before I even first popped into Opticraft. Not sure if it was put on trial or rejected though...

That was what I had heard a while ago

FYI he got rejected. And I think he eventually got banned.

Kian

• PSN: X_Kian57_X
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2012, 12:01:11 pm »
I'm gonna try and be the youngest mod! I'm eleven.

JimmyWhiffler

• meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2012, 05:39:16 pm »
Advice: stop making silly polls and loads of posts about your builds on the forum, instead, take time to get builder, and then you can focus on helping the server and maybe going for op.  Sorry if this sounded harsh but I'm just speaking my mind.  On the plus side, you are a very active player and obviously enthusiastic :P, good luck with all your future endeavours.
All I have to say to you sir. It's fucking sorcery. There's your answer.

Sorted?

I hope so.

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2012, 08:40:36 pm »
ok, and if you look at one of my builds in /j recruit,to the right you will see a GIANT building made of metal and glass, if you don't see it sofie has screenshoted it.

(if you do look will that be enought for builder?)
...Post it in a god dang Builder Application! (with your other buildings.)
he is convinced that since Gie got builder on his one build he can too
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

Kian

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2012, 08:46:27 pm »
Patience(Age plays a part in this), You need to know what to do in a situation(Age plays a part in this)

sorry but i must disagree with these. i think that patience can be had at any age, i was patient at a very young age, always have been. and knowing what to do comes with calm thinking, which could also come at any age.
Thank you physko I kind of think I can get moderator at eleven.

[EDIT] I spelt think wrong.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 09:19:32 pm by Kian »

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2012, 09:13:04 pm »

Age does in fact play a part in them.

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2012, 09:29:38 pm »

Again I quote (as I have in Kian's mod application),

....Mark Twain. "Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter". Therefore, age is just a number and not a summary of the maturity and capability a person can have.

It is possible for someone at that age to be capable for a job such as a responsible OP. It is up to the admins to decide the maturity of the applier.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2012, 10:16:41 pm »

....Mark Twain. "Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter". Therefore, age is just a number and not a summary of the maturity and capability a person can have.

It is possible for someone at that age to be capable for a job such as a responsible OP. It is up to the admins to decide the maturity of the applier.
Way to use an expert opinion. But the more you age, the more you have patience, you can be patient when you are young yes, but as you grow older, you gain more patience. Age plays a part in everything in your life.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 10:18:31 pm by Mr_Mr_Mr »

Kian

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2012, 10:22:34 pm »

It is possible for someone at that age to be capable for a job such as a responsible OP. It is up to the admins to
decide the maturity of the applier.
Way to use an expert opinion. But the more you age, the more you have patience, you can be patient when you are young yes, but as you grow older, you gain more patience. Age plays a part in everything in your life.
Look I have two three year old brothers that wake me up at seven in the morning on the weekend for the last three years, I have patience. And thank you ounce again DJ.

SHuFFleBoT10

• "every day im shuffiln"
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2012, 10:40:30 pm »
well pretty much im 75% to getting builder (ym and sofie said so that im nearly there).But i am extremmley patient (when we had no internet(dial up) it took an hour to load to opticraft).So as soon as i finish my not even started one ill apply

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2012, 10:42:58 pm »
Look I have two three year old brothers that wake me up at seven in the morning on the weekend for the last three years, I have patience. And thank you ounce again DJ.
Having your brothers wake you up at 7:00 does not prove patience.
Define Patience

Kian

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2012, 09:27:55 am »
Ok I will. "Bearing pains or trials calmly without complaint.