May 03, 2024, 12:44:50 pm

Author Topic: OptiCraft SMP Commands  (Read 3512 times)

tbpb2010

• View Profile
OptiCraft SMP Commands
« on: February 06, 2012, 09:34:13 pm »
I've been searching for a topic that shows all the commands available to players in the OptiCraft SMP server and so far I have yet to find one in these (unless I'm blind :P) so I'd like to start a topic that shows all the cmds available, who can use them and a short description of what it does. 

Also if there isn't a list out there for these cmds people can update this list by posting and I'll edit it in the top post. Would also like to get this topic stickied so people can have a reference besides their heads.

So mods, is this a good idea?

Persianskitty

• View Profile
Re: OptiCraft SMP Commands
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 09:35:16 pm »
'/help' in-game will show you a list of the commands that you can currently use.

tbpb2010

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 09:56:02 pm »
'/help' in-game will show you a list of the commands that you can currently use.
But it doesn talk about /cmodify or /lwc or /home <playername> and I'm sure there are others.  I guess I just wanted to have a complete list that has everything and also a list that isn't constantly scrolling up as people on chat message each other.

optical

• Administrator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 09:59:26 pm »
This is something we plan on adding to the website eventually.

tbpb2010

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2012, 10:17:19 pm »
This is something we plan on adding to the website eventually.

Cool thnx for the heads up Optic! I guess this topic is closed since it has been decided that cmds will be listed later?

Persianskitty

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2012, 10:48:17 pm »
But it doesn talk about /cmodify or /lwc or /home <playername> and I'm sure there are others.  I guess I just wanted to have a complete list that has everything and also a list that isn't constantly scrolling up as people on chat message each other.

/lwc will tell the lwc commands, and /ps will show protection stone options. Al tho I do agree that it would be nice to be able to see those options in /help.