May 18, 2024, 05:04:07 pm

Author Topic: Protection stones are too expensive  (Read 5677 times)

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Protection stones are too expensive
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2012, 04:21:03 am »
We have like 4 different players with over $100k and a ton of players over $40k. It is possible to make them even cheaper but i wouldn't make the coal any cheaper. Maybe multiple by 6 instead of 7 or something. I definitely wouldn't up the sell prices of items since that will only widen the growing wealth gap on our server.
Compare the people that have over 40k to the people that don't. Big difference here.
At the moment, 12 people have 40k+ out of the 490 pages (9 people each page, you do the math)
But you also have to take into account that a lot of those players have joined and never came back or have played a very little amount. I am talking about active players.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2012, 01:12:57 pm »
Hm..
its good to read that Optical feels the needs we have in game.
I wouldnt reduce more the Coal, but I would reduce Lapiz to 6-7k and diamond to 50k. I dotn care about mathematical progress to the numbers, just to create some difference.

On the other hand, if you compare it with the prices that exist, with the 98,000 of diamond you can buy over 40 coal. Why dont you do it guys, and just to place the stones around your buildind, so to cover the whole place? Why do you need just one?
Its not logical. Does the Diamond ore offers benefits? Makes you feel/be/seen are rich in the game?

Damn no. Now that I am thinking, NO!. Coal to 2k, Lapiz to 6-7 Diamond as it was!

Cybermario

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2012, 05:56:47 am »
the issue with protection blocks has been sorted?

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2012, 06:10:53 am »
The prices havent changed the last few weeks.
I wonder too, if the prices are going to change, especially the lapiz..