May 28, 2024, 01:10:51 am

Author Topic: Woodstock City near Southtown ! :D  (Read 2765 times)

DerSheriff

• View Profile
Woodstock City near Southtown ! :D
« on: January 20, 2012, 11:23:40 pm »
hey folks !

First i introduce myself...
Im Sheriff, im 28 years OLDand from good old Germany.
I startet Minecraft about a week ago and joined your sweet little Server.
I’ve watched a few Videos an Youtube and decited to do a big tree as a home for my virtual Buddy. Thats the reason, why there is a big tree growing near Southtown. After 1 day of work i showed Sephir1, a really good Real Life friend my Projekt and asked him to help me with his ideas. He really liked it, so the second big a.. tree was planted near Southtown 
I really had problems gettin stuff to construct the leaves (need iron für scissors) and a few griefs killed a lot of my work. Thats when i realised, i need help from other Players, cause i dont have any money and dont want to waste time farming glasses the whole day. I dont know other ways to get money fast, cause im a f...ing noob in this game and die everytime while getting some iron and stuff :D I was lucky that some of you (kitty, soul, etc.) liked what i did and helped me with some money or diamonds. But 2 days later all of it was gone, but my tree was really big this time, so i designed one more house for somebody to rent and live in it.
Gyrobot was the one who bought it a few days later and now Sephi and me decited to do a community there called „Woodstock“ and thats why i post this here.

Da projekt:
There are now 2 Trees, with place for i think 8-10 people (4-5 people each) and we are lookin for other players to do a nice little city there with good people helpin each other. Our buildings are very big and we need a lot of protection stones, which are so f...ing expensive on the market. The reason i say this is cause we have people killin our trees for fun 2 times a day i think and ist always a lot of work to rebuild it like it was...
If u wanna be a part of Woodstock, there is no rule, that u have to help us building. If u do we would appreciate ( i think i spelled it really wrong!) it, but its ok if you just help us gettin some money or protection stones. If u dont wanna live there its no problem, u can help us anyways :D

And i got to mention that if u dont want to live in the houses build by sephi and me, you can also build your own project near us, to complete the forest we wanna do. after i finish my tree i will do a new one lookin like a bonsai, with place for 2-3 people. We wanna connect all the buildings with bridges tru the air. If u wanna do a new tree, please tell me first, so we can look for a good place, that nobody gets in the way of other projekts.

Thats all i can think of about our Projekt – i hope u guys like it, and visit us as often as u could. maybe u like to stay with us too :D i would really love it

So long...
again, sry for my grammar and spelling   ;)

DerSheriff

P.s.:
2 Days ago an other friend  (Sinedh) of us joined minecraft and hes doin the „Going Merry“-Ship from the One Piece Manga near our trees. Thats the reason we changed our Skins to Luffy, Zorro and Franky  -  we still need sanji, chopper and co.   !!

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Woodstock City near Southtown ! :D
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 11:35:47 pm »
Im Sheriff, im 28 years OLDand from good old Germany.

Another german! Yes! Welcome.

---><--- Click the monkey

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 11:40:19 pm »
lol Sheriff, i gave you money/diamonds because we're friends :P
And yes, One piece. ahhh, good manga/Anime. Good luck!
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

DerSheriff

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2012, 05:50:35 am »
hm... i just logged in and found a completely damanged house again... they took my roots, cut walls beside the maindoor, set my house under water, cause they killed the pool i made, took all plants, crushed windows etc.
i feel like needing protection very fast, or i start hating that game :D

extremely depressed..
Sheriff

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2012, 06:18:10 am »
hm... i just logged in and found a completely damanged house again... they took my roots, cut walls beside the maindoor, set my house under water, cause they killed the pool i made, took all plants, crushed windows etc.

extremely depressed..
Sheriff

When you get griefed, just contact a mod ingame or with the forums.

---><--- Click the monkey

DerSheriff

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2012, 07:23:14 am »
Congrats MrMr for 2000 Posts !!!  ;D
and thx 4 info

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2012, 08:24:12 am »
I saw this and it looks great! I can't wait to see it all finished. As Mr said, call a mod or operator in-game or here, they can fix it so you dont have to waist time or resources. Good luck.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2012, 10:19:43 am »

extremely depressed..
Sheriff

When you get griefed, just contact a mod ingame or with the forums.

Morten lied! He said there was a new rank at 2000 (I remember reading it ages ago).

But anyway, yeah. Mods can reverse the grief.
And good luck!