May 13, 2024, 04:44:44 am

Author Topic: victino is useing creepers to kill my animals  (Read 1644 times)

Littleevilwolf

• View Profile
victino is useing creepers to kill my animals
« on: January 17, 2012, 09:07:34 pm »
of course i didnt get a sreenshot that i am sorry but i swear on my life i saw him >:C do it and i was posting another topic on here about the animal farm thing when i heard glass breaking i cam up to see wut it was i saw vic and a creeper then creeper exploaded and kill my animals :C

Littleevilwolf

• View Profile
Re: victino is useing creepers to kill my animals
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 09:21:37 pm »
of course i didnt get a sreenshot that i am sorry but i swear on my life i saw him >:C do it and i was posting another topic on here about the animal farm thing when i heard glass breaking i cam up to see wut it was i saw vic and a creeper then creeper exploaded and kill my animals :C
and he just griefed my farm

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 10:25:48 pm »
Just leave it unfixed, and put some cords in your post, that or flag down an operator/moderator ingame.

---><--- Click the monkey

Littleevilwolf

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 11:00:49 pm »
Just leave it unfixed, and put some cords in your post, that or flag down an operator/moderator ingame.
he stopped for now xeadin came and yalled at him for tunneling into my farm but did nothing about him and his creepers so i added 2 more thick of fence and see if that help.

i put this up after seeing him do it but when i first came on and commented on how my animals were dead. he said and i quote " maybe the creepers did it"

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 05:13:17 am »
Unless you had proof in the form of screenshots, there was nothing for me to go off from. Next time, please post screenshots of the grief/ recklessness so that we can do something about it in the future-- you can easily do so by pressing the F2 key. I don't want to be banning people for no good reason than for players calling others griefers WITHOUT sufficient proof (the last thing I want is a complaint from the banned player saying that they were wrongfully banned or did something they had no intention of doing).

« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 05:16:10 am by Xeadin »