June 16, 2024, 09:34:40 pm

Author Topic: Opticraft promotional video/ pictures?  (Read 7526 times)

Your_Mine

• Death Knight Operator
  • Guardian of an Abandoned Empire
    • View Profile
Re: Opticraft promotional video/ pictures?
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2012, 11:26:24 pm »
With use of the F1 key (it hides the UI interface -- useful for taking videos and screenshots)
Wow, stupid me, I've been using /client ui off/on this whole time...../facepalm

Anyway, claw, if you want help with the Classic video, just give me a shout, I'd love to pitch in.  I have Lightworks Beta if you want me to video edit, and can help make skins or whatever you want for the vid.
All your mine are belong to me.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2012, 11:51:36 pm »
With use of the F1 key (it hides the UI interface -- useful for taking videos and screenshots)

Anyway, claw, if you want help with the Classic video, just give me a shout, I'd love to pitch in.  I have Lightworks Beta if you want me to video edit, and can help make skins or whatever you want for the vid.
/client ui on/off is for the WoM client (Classic) -- I was talking about the Minecraft Survival client.

Littleevilwolf

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2012, 12:03:09 am »
thanks

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2012, 05:15:19 am »
@Spamarian
Yeah I see that there are some things that I could improve on.
I was also a little disapointed about the lag, I was recording everything with about 8-10 FPS, and 10-12 if I was lucky. But that's because I was using the graphics mod that adds shadowing, and a REALLY nice effect! But this is just a draft copy, and I do just like to make these sorts of videos for fun, so this is not an 'official promo' or anything, just a bit of fun :)
Maybe one day we could all get together and orginise a proper promo for the server, and get everyones suggestions together.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2012, 07:12:45 am »

Sounds great, thanks! :)

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2012, 07:53:12 am »
Its ok XDee.. I see.
But, just these improvements if you add them for fun and practise in your video, make a new one with them, watch it again anfd find possible weaknesses, then you can apload it just as a video-experience and no video-promo of the server.
If we have 20-30 videos of opticraft-personal experiences in Youtube is better than having only 2 promo..

Your_Mine

• Death Knight Operator
  • Guardian of an Abandoned Empire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2012, 01:27:48 pm »

/client ui on/off is for the WoM client (Classic) -- I was talking about the Minecraft Survival client.
Ohhhhh herp derp.

I knew that.
All your mine are belong to me.