June 16, 2024, 11:45:10 pm

Author Topic: animal farm ?  (Read 2176 times)

Littleevilwolf

• View Profile
animal farm ?
« on: January 17, 2012, 08:44:21 pm »
ops spawn cows pigs sheep chickens, into separtae pins. you pay to kill a set number of pigs or cow ect. your not allowed to kill sheep . to enter sheep pin you must show you have shears.and when ops are on you can pay to have a animal moved to your house, you can pin it your self.

i got this idea cause all my cows and chicken were killed from my farm. i wounder around to find only 1 cow and 3 chicken and like 10 pigs nearby. what i dont get is why not kill the animals that are not pinned instead of killing the wild onez i mean really people. if it in a pin it owned by somone dont break into it and kill the animals cause your too lasy to kill the one that have space to run......

Destroy8r9

• master assassin
  • Laa shay'a waqi'un mutlaq bale kouloun mumkin
    • View Profile
Re: animal farm ?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 08:47:58 pm »
I know what you mean everytime im griefed people always steal my wheat and kill the chickens so ive just stopped growing them

Littleevilwolf

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 09:03:49 pm »
I know what you mean everytime im griefed people always steal my wheat and kill the chickens so ive just stopped growing them
so far no one's found my farm i just put a protection stone in my animal farm so that should stop it but when i went to find another cow they were all gone. but i swear they were there yesterday. i think somone just wanted to kill my animals and then leave non for me to replace them. i ony found one cow o-o. so i cant breed the cows no more. i also found pigs and chickes again so i can get those.

and my neibor is a person who had to do a ban appeal to get unbanned

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 08:02:57 am »
Guys? the best idea to keep a farm alive is to keep the eggs, and to kill all or except from 2-3 chicken to take the meat and to be satisfied. With that way, they will have just 2 pieces of meat, some broken blocks that is evidence for grief, and nothing more.