May 28, 2024, 08:38:23 pm

Author Topic: Notice - Silk touch  (Read 12533 times)

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
Re: Notice - Silk touch
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2012, 03:42:20 pm »
Ip? Sorry, But you really need to give a good explanation if you wanna help because now, you confused me more..

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2012, 04:02:25 pm »
Sorry, stupid phone keyboard... ip was meant to be tool/weapon
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 04:53:54 pm by Tobs »

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2012, 04:37:54 pm »
Ip? Sorry, But you really need to give a good explanation if you wanna help because now, you confused me more..
Silk touch is an enchantment that allows you to pick up any block you destroyed as the block itself. So when you destroy diamond ore with it, you will get the ore block itself, not the diamond.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2012, 12:36:41 pm »
hm.. Is this any of the choices when you try to enchant tools/weapons? Does this require a minimum level?

arsenic_shark

• If you need me, I have a PM ;)
    • View Profile
    • My twitter
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2012, 03:56:58 pm »
It is one of the many choices (http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Enchanting on this page you will find more)

It is only available on the pickaxe and is only available at a high level, I believe (20+)

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2012, 05:42:09 pm »
Oh.. So high? I have never reached 8 or 10. So, it is still far..

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2012, 06:17:25 pm »
Oh.. So high? I have never reached 8 or 10. So, it is still far..
Kill then EnderDragon.
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2012, 06:45:22 pm »
I dont know where is, how will I go and actually nwo I have not wood..:P

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2012, 06:56:53 pm »
You made alot of errors...are you making fun of me?  ???
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2012, 07:57:53 am »
Probably, you didnt understand. I never laugh on others. If I do it, it will be obvious.
By saying that: I dont know where it is, I am saying you that it is completely unknown to me, and the way to go there, even if you did explained some things.
how will I go and actually now I have not wood: means that, I really dont know the way to go there. Probably it is not like nether that there are around to 2-3 known to the rest players, gates. By saying that I have no wood: I died couple of times, and I have no items. A didnt think to store some wood for future use. So, my "E" is empty, and I have no time to play and to go discuver fast the place and the way that I will go there. If you know the path to go there, probably tomorrow I will be online, and if you want, you can show me..

arsenic_shark

• If you need me, I have a PM ;)
    • View Profile
    • My twitter
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2012, 09:21:19 am »
Probably, you didnt understand. I never laugh on others. If I do it, it will be obvious.
By saying that: I dont know where it is, I am saying you that it is completely unknown to me, and the way to go there, even if you did explained some things.
how will I go and actually now I have not wood: means that, I really dont know the way to go there. Probably it is not like nether that there are around to 2-3 known to the rest players, gates. By saying that I have no wood: I died couple of times, and I have no items. A didnt think to store some wood for future use. So, my "E" is empty, and I have no time to play and to go discuver fast the place and the way that I will go there. If you know the path to go there, probably tomorrow I will be online, and if you want, you can show me..

Ok, lets get this straight.  You don't have many items so you would be unable to search for it yourself. So you would like someone to show you where it lays. I predict about 20 max people know where one is but i heard there is two in the world. Also what your asking is that someone show you where it is, but if you have no items then the end is completely unimportant to you unless you are despite to get some endstone (which i will happily sell some to you).

So for you, you don't really have much need for the end world and if you went there would achieve not much apart from mining some endstone and maybe some obsidian.

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2012, 07:22:36 pm »

Ok, lets get this straight.  You don't have many items so you would be unable to search for it yourself. So you would like someone to show you where it lays. I predict about 20 max people know where one is but i heard there is two in the world. Also what your asking is that someone show you where it is, but if you have no items then the end is completely unimportant to you unless you are despite to get some endstone (which i will happily sell some to you).

So for you, you don't really have much need for the end world and if you went there would achieve not much apart from mining some endstone and maybe some obsidian.
If this is correct; Why didnt you just say that?  ::)
Holy balls.

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2012, 12:07:01 am »
I didnt say that, because I was in the stage to: learn what is END world.
The whole week, I didnt have internet, and on my last log in, I got killed and left with no items.
I was just curious about the place.Now, I know, and I did what ouch told. I just mined with a stone pix some blocks.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2012, 12:20:45 am »
I didnt say that, because I was in the stage to: learn what is END world.
The whole week, I didnt have internet, and on my last log in, I got killed and left with no items.
I was just curious about the place.Now, I know, and I did what ouch told. I just mined with a stone pix some blocks.

Also, the ender dragon drops a lot of Experience Points

You can easily get up to level 110 if you grab all the exp by yourself.

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2012, 08:08:14 am »
Can this be killed by only one person? And I have no armor. So, its hard.