May 07, 2024, 10:50:55 am

Author Topic: Name colour  (Read 5604 times)

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Name colour
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2012, 11:11:46 pm »
Mr, please go ahead, be my guest, and manually promote every recruit on this forum to recruit rank. (Which doesn't even change their colour anyway).
No.

---><--- Click the monkey

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2012, 11:13:56 pm »
Mr, please go ahead, be my guest, and manually promote every recruit on this forum to recruit rank. (Which doesn't even change their colour anyway).
No.

Exactly.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2012, 11:15:20 pm »
No.
Exactly.
Exactly what. I have no clue what you're trying to say here.

---><--- Click the monkey

EliteDelta

• Custom Title:
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2012, 11:56:30 pm »
I believe he is trying to say that they have done so much and or promoted so many members that there is either no reason for it to change, or it will be too much work.

Don't get me wrong, I think they should be recruit on the forums as well, but claw us right, they have been doing this for a long time and it would take FOREVER to change every recruit out there that has signed up on the forums to the recruit forum rank.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 12:01:55 am by EliteDelta »

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2012, 02:45:25 am »
I think that promoting them to recruits is a waste, as it doesn't give any of them special abilities to do something new on the forums. and as mentioned. FAR too many recruits to go promoting Every single one of them as most are inactive now.