May 11, 2024, 10:43:00 pm

Author Topic: What's your favorite pokemon? NSFW (rampant swearing)  (Read 31433 times)

t3dd123

• "With every cloud is an opportunity." ~ T3dd123
    • View Profile
Re: What's your favorite pokemon? NSFW (rampant swearing)
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2012, 01:26:08 am »
Even with 35 Full Restores, this girl STILL can't beat Red.

The Banhammer Chewer! *chews on banhammer*

EliteDelta

• Custom Title:
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2012, 06:24:21 am »
Lol is red that guy that hangs out in a cave and has pokemon on like level 800?

t3dd123

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2012, 05:52:24 pm »
Lol is red that guy that hangs out in a cave and has pokemon on like level 800?
No, he is on the top of Mount Silver and his pokemon are all level 80+

SO HARD! Then again, this might be what I get for my highest level pokemon being level 67.

And I have a pokemon as a hm pokemon at level 35.

t3dd123

• View Profile

Destroy8r9

• master assassin
  • Laa shay'a waqi'un mutlaq bale kouloun mumkin
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2012, 03:34:08 am »
T3dd dont double post and also magikarp sucks blastoise is so much better

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2012, 04:47:01 am »
T3dd dont double post and also magikarp sucks blastoise is so much better
she only bumped this basically, calm down.
And What'cho talking about? Magikarp is boss! you know when it evolves!
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2012, 06:03:39 am »
What'cho talking about? Magikarp is boss! you know when it evolves!

As this comic denotes ;) (My express apologies if this image so happens to break the thread... :-[ )

Win
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 06:08:09 am by Xeadin »

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2012, 07:43:15 am »
What'cho talking about? Magikarp is boss! you know when it evolves!

As this comic denotes ;) (My express apologies if this image so happens to break the thread... :-[ )

Win
love it! lol
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

t3dd123

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2012, 10:57:46 pm »
About Magikarp, I meant BEFORE they evolve. And I have a like for Fire types. I don't really like Water type opponents because that is not my style. That level 67 pokemon I have is a Typhlosion that I nicknamed Flamey. (while they were Cyndaquil)

I also have my 2nd best pokemon in level terms, Ho-Oh. I also like Flying types. If you can't see the type, it's Flying. Lavender can be light.

whatupguys1

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2012, 04:55:08 am »
Well, my favourite was pikachu. Mostly cause the first and only pokemon game i played and even bothered to go through ALL the way was Pokemon Yellow. As you can guess pikachu was my starter and I actually got him to level 87 legitimately. He got strong to the point where he could 1-hit KO articuno (wild), and 2-hit KO MewTwo (wild) with Thunderbolt. Imagine my despair when I had finally found Articuno and killed him in one attack -.-

In the end I mannaged to get myself a dream-team of Pikachu, MewTwo, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres and some other random pokemon i dont remember (think it was a charizard...) all level 60 and above.

If you actually bother yourself to check his stats on the bulbapedia hes got some pretty good numbers, hes rated with 15/20. Even if it looks like an over-fed rat.

CrimsonRaider

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2012, 05:31:23 am »
Well, my favourite was pikachu. Mostly cause the first and only pokemon game i played and even bothered to go through ALL the way was Pokemon Yellow. As you can guess pikachu was my starter and I actually got him to level 87 legitimately. He got strong to the point where he could 1-hit KO articuno (wild), and 2-hit KO MewTwo (wild) with Thunderbolt. Imagine my despair when I had finally found Articuno and killed him in one attack -.-

In the end I mannaged to get myself a dream-team of Pikachu, MewTwo, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres and some other random pokemon i dont remember (think it was a charizard...) all level 60 and above.

If you actually bother yourself to check his stats on the bulbapedia hes got some pretty good numbers, hes rated with 15/20. Even if it looks like an over-fed rat.
In pokemon yellow you can't pick anything other than pikachu. You were meant to have the Eevee, but instead your rival got it and you got the wild pokemon.

Also, in my first game, Pokemon Platinum, I leveled my second ever pokemon to level 100 legitimately. Level 79 before the 8th Gym. In your face.

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2012, 05:35:48 am »

In your face.
No, just...no.
Holy balls.

CrimsonRaider

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2012, 05:50:46 am »

In your face.
No, just...no.
What?

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2012, 12:59:05 pm »
Is probably a necropost, but totally worth it.

(from the same guy that made the Aggron picture)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 01:01:41 pm by raul7legend »

PsYk0Wo1F

• The Romantic Op
  • an older player than lLLEGAL :P
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Link
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2012, 01:20:11 pm »
DEFINITELY worth the necropost xD
and being on topic, my favorite type is water,favorite pokemon was totodile
in pearl i had a team of rayquaza, groudon, kyogre, infernape, regirock, and regiice
in blue i tried a duping glitch and lost a lvl 42butterfree, all my other pokemon were only lvl 5-ish :/
uhm with mypearl team infernape was 100, and the rest were 80 to 90
and my game catridge for pearl got stolen. nuff said =.=
oh and i had completed everything, was up to the..what was it called, battle league?
was past the 4 and the final... it was some island thing im sure, and it was just battles that were pre arranged :/
unless im thinking of my emerald game, but im pretty sure i had it in pearl too
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 01:21:49 pm by PsYk0Wo1F »