May 19, 2024, 09:43:30 am

Author Topic: builder application  (Read 1114 times)

pickleguts

• View Profile
builder application
« on: December 31, 2011, 06:20:56 pm »
I have worked very hard on these buildings and I really want to be a builder. The first thing I made was the rainbow building. The second was the adventure time finn statue. Then I made the coin and mario. After that I did the cursor and the space invader. I also Made this HUGE superman symbol this took me forever please consider my application and please promote me to builder. If you promote me I know you will be happy you did. Ans if you don't please give me any suggestions you can. Thank you in advance,
~pickleguts

P.S. the link to the pictures is http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/823/minecraftcreations.png/

JoshBegent

• View Profile
Re: builder application
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 06:23:36 pm »
this wont be accepted; you need to follow the template, heres a link http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,4.0.html

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 06:35:58 pm »
This applications is considered as rejected.

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 08:41:15 pm »
this wont be accepted; you need to follow the template, heres a link http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,4.0.html
Please dont mini-mod.
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2012, 01:43:23 am »

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2012, 02:41:08 am »
Please dont mini-mod.

Why shouldn't he?
Because it isnt his job. It was helpful, but it wasnt his job.
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2012, 06:34:12 am »
As claw has said, there is no mini-modding rule. The admins had declared that over 4 months ago, and I had only just clarified that in the thread that claw had posted above.

JoshBegent was being helpful and knowledgeable of providing a link to the appropriate section, however it probably wasn't the best for him to flatout say that the application won't be accepted (even though it was quite obvious, but ultimately that is an op's job to make that decision).

With that said, any help is greatly appreciated-- as long as it is tasteful and knowledgeable.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 06:36:37 am by Xeadin »

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2012, 08:55:44 am »
As claw has said, there is no mini-modding rule. The admins had declared that over 4 months ago, and I had only just clarified that in the thread that claw had posted above.

JoshBegent was being helpful and knowledgeable of providing a link to the appropriate section, however it probably wasn't the best for him to flatout say that the application won't be accepted (even though it was quite obvious, but ultimately that is an op's job to make that decision).

With that said, any help is greatly appreciated-- as long as it is tasteful and knowledgeable.
Okay then i am sorry to claw and josh. But like you said it is our job to accept and reject him. thats why i said no mini-modding. So anyways, sorry.
Holy balls.