Author Topic: 18!  (Read 5648 times)

Exox615

• Gathering dust
  • Iron bars
    • View Profile
Re: 18!
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2011, 05:59:17 pm »
Happy Birthday

Norway is chill. When I was 15, a police officer asked for my id. I was wasted at the time. I asked him to hold my booze while i tried to find my wallet. I handed him my CreditCard, he gave me my alcohol back and wished me a fine evening.

Norway<3

So he kept you card?
Nope, but I did not feel that it was neccessary to say that, just as it was not neccessary to say he drove a white policecar : p
It is necessary as it appears as if you gave him you drinks and card, he gave you the drinks back, keeping the card rather than arresting you.
It looks like you are eligible to vote. Why have you not voted?!??

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2011, 06:33:39 pm »
Congratulations Your_mine..
Happy Birthday, I wish you the best!!

morten2ela

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2011, 07:09:08 pm »
Happy Birthday

Norway is chill. When I was 15, a police officer asked for my id. I was wasted at the time. I asked him to hold my booze while i tried to find my wallet. I handed him my Credit Card, he gave me my alcohol back and wished me a fine evening.

Norway<3

So he kept you card?
Nope, but I did not feel that it was necessary to say that, just as it was not necessary to say he drove a white police car : p

police cars vary, and so do cops, SOME can be bought with money at least in the US. ;)

the police car was irrelevant.

I did not buy him off, he just did not give a fuck : )

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2011, 07:11:40 pm »
Yay! lets argue about an irrelevant story that has no place in this topic. That's the opticraft way after all.  ::)

There really is not a lot of benefits to turning 18 if you live in the us and dont smoke. Except lotto tickets.

R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

Your_Mine

• Death Knight Operator
  • Guardian of an Abandoned Empire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2011, 08:25:44 pm »
Yay! lets argue about an irrelevant story that has no place in this topic. That's the opticraft way after all.  ::)

There really is not a lot of benefits to turning 18 if you live in the us and dont smoke. Except lotto tickets.

I get to vote ;)

Thanks for all the wishes, guys, I had a great day :D
All your mine are belong to me.