June 06, 2024, 01:35:33 pm

Author Topic: [BUILDER] Cemu  (Read 581 times)

Cemu

• View Profile
[BUILDER] Cemu
« on: December 17, 2011, 02:31:27 am »
Ingame name: Cemu

Briefly describe all your creations:
1) I've made a couple of castle/towers.  One that still exists is symmetrical and gets larger as it goes up.  The floors and ceilings are decorated and has garden areas at the top.
2) Romanesque like the Parthenon and very large - 55 wide, 93 long, and 51 tall.  It as 16 columns that are 6 in diameter and 33 tall. The facade, both interior and exterior, is decorated.  The floor has a checker pattern and in the center there is a fountain.  The ceiling is also decorated with a simple, yet thought out, pattern.

What worlds are the creations on: Member
GPS coordinates (240,390,2)  Way back left part of the map.

Links to screenshots of the creation: http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i355/cemu1/Minecraft/

Names of players who helped contribute: XpLoZzIv saved me time with the floor and roof.  Thanks!  AwesomeAlicia and JimmyWhiffler just sat back and watched me build...  ;)

What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit

Extra (Anything else you want to mention): I look forward to additional building tools granted to builders.  I already have my next build planned but it needs serious real-estate and the additional tools will help. I have not been a recruit for very long but I would really appreciate credit for this build before it gets griefed or the world gets reset.

Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yes

Complicated_Name

• The Skyrim Operator.
  • I have a Skyrim addiction.
    • View Profile
Re: [BUILDER] Cemu
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 02:44:41 am »
The Pantheon looks good, but you should add onto it.
And you said you had castles/towers you need to show pics of that too.
But you show promise, try experimenting with shapes, spheres, stuff like that.
Also look at the builder world in-game and look at the accepted builder apps for some reference and guidance.

Rejected.

Visit the Typing Test and try!