May 07, 2024, 03:06:11 pm

Author Topic: [BUILDER] JimmyWhiffler  (Read 688 times)

JimmyWhiffler

• meh
    • View Profile
[BUILDER] JimmyWhiffler
« on: December 11, 2011, 12:43:54 am »
Ingame name: JimmyWhiffler
Briefly describe all your creations:

1) A big "Spacey" lazer with lots of platforms, circles and spirals around it.
2) "JimmyTower" A colossal sky-reaching tower with lots of intricate interior floors and walkways, a "secret" bedroom, a sphere attached and a nice big tree for good measure!
3) A modern tower, (also reaching sky limit) with multiple observation floors and a "radio mast" on top.
4) Some Sprites! Pikachu, a Minecraft Zombie, a big Superman symbol, and my best sprite: Jolteon.
5) A series of accurate 16 to 1 replicas of Minecraft objects: a TNT block, a Bookcase block, a Glass block, a Chest, a Crafting Table (my favourite) and a Minecraft Cake!
6) A realistic lighthouse with floors for different uses.
7) A realistic-looking windmill with not-so-realistic rooftop tennis court, secret garden and secret library!
8) Last but not least, a BIG Greek temple that actually looks like one!  
What worlds are the creations on:   Recruit29: Lighthouse and Windmill
                                           JimmyWhiffler: JimmyTower, Modern Tower, all the sprites and all the                
                                                               Minecraft memorabilia!
                                                Recruit30: My big lazer! ("Very nice and spacey")
                                                   Recruit: The Greek Temple
Links to screenshots of the creation:  http://s1186.photobucket.com/albums/z375/JimmyWhiffler/
Names of players who helped contribute:  Thanks to Lucho019 for cuboiding the floor of the temple.  Other than that, every block of these builds has been laid by moi!
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?:  Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): I have tried to fit in a mixture of big grand buildings, interesting things and things that might make you smile!  There may be a lot of screenshots but they are necessary to show all the work I have put into this application!  Also, thanks to anyone who praised any of my builds and anybody who has encouraged me in the slightest!  (Thanks to Illegal for inventing the word "spacey").
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Most definitely!

P.S. The random face with the glasses should be 8 then a close bracket.  I'm keeping it in as it amuses me!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 12:51:29 am by JimmyWhiffler »
All I have to say to you sir. It's fucking sorcery. There's your answer.

Sorted?

I hope so.

Complicated_Name

• The Skyrim Operator.
  • I have a Skyrim addiction.
    • View Profile
Re: [BUILDER] JimmyWhiffler
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 01:00:21 am »
Accepted

Visit the Typing Test and try!