May 02, 2024, 08:25:21 am

Author Topic: Operator Rank XpLoZzIv  (Read 9524 times)

littlej11

• psycowolf after his second energy drink =3
    • View Profile
Re: Operator Rank XpLoZzIv
« Reply #75 on: December 03, 2011, 01:57:01 pm »
I deleted his hate comment.

Why? You had no right to do that. As long as I am an operator, I will stand by my viewpoint that any player should be able to question an operator, or the rights or rules of one, as we are so powerful (Comparitivly).
Uh but that guy was questioning the admins' decision...
Then he should be answered.
yes he should be answered but this is not the place too if he really cares that much he will make a form

SpikeyThorn

• “Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.”
  • -Griefer impaler-
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2011, 04:23:14 pm »
I deleted his hate comment.

I remember a while ago one of the admins saying something about, if you dont support an  app, theres no need to state that on their app.

Why? You had no right to do that. As long as I am an operator, I will stand by my viewpoint that any player should be able to question an operator, or the rights or rules of one, as we are so powerful (Comparitivly).
Uh but that guy was questioning the admins' decision...

Then he should be answered.

Lairy_Fliquid

• Nice house you got there, be a shame if...
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 26, 2011, 05:17:58 pm »
Congratulations cousioun!

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #78 on: December 26, 2011, 07:00:20 pm »
any player should be able to question an operator, or the rights or rules of one, as we are so powerful (Comparitivly).
As long as the player states it in a tastefully and respectful manner. If the user/player is intending any amount of hate or purposefully targeting an operator or admin, action will be taken to prevent further spread of that hatred. The forum is a place to come together and share what we like to do, NOT as a breeding ground for arguments or trolling of any kind.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 26, 2011, 07:35:53 pm »
any player should be able to question an operator, or the rights or rules of one, as we are so powerful (Comparitivly).
As long as the player states it in a tastefully and respectful manner. If the user/player is intending any amount of hate or purposefully targeting an operator or admin, action will be taken to prevent further spread of that hatred. The forum is a place to come together and share what we like to do, NOT as a breeding ground for arguments or trolling of any kind.

Well said.

Llyrrr (XpLo)

• Captain Late
  • Lame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 27, 2011, 02:38:46 am »

Well said.
quite true.
Probably the best Builder ever.

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 11, 2012, 07:42:34 pm »
Accepted.