May 07, 2024, 07:25:27 pm

Author Topic: Steam notice: Free weekend; Magicka  (Read 1259 times)

grand_chill

• Alone
  • It's a Trap!
    • View Profile
Steam notice: Free weekend; Magicka
« on: November 18, 2011, 01:11:02 am »
Notice for anyone who has steam. Magicka is f2p this weekend and is also 75% off. Its a great game about nordic mages who blunder around a very comical world defeating bad guys with a wide range of odd spells. Check it out, download and play it. Its lots of fun and has great graphics.

JKA

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Steam notice: Free weekend; Magicka
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 01:14:31 am »
i got it when it came out, i don't like singleplayer 2 much on any game, and finding an aussie server was a pain, not to mention a server where the paticipants didn't just blow eachother up x.x, but it is a fun game.

grand_chill

• Alone
  • It's a Trap!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 01:16:58 am »
i got it when it came out, i don't like singleplayer 2 much on any game, and finding an aussie server was a pain, not to mention a server where the paticipants didn't just blow eachother up x.x, but it is a fun game.
Yeah its great. I also have it too but i got it a month or so ago and havnt been able to play it beacause of my old comp. I got it with all the perps, the dlc's etc so including the vietnam one.

JKA

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 01:25:25 am »
Yeah its great. I also have it too but i got it a month or so ago and havnt been able to play it beacause of my old comp. I got it with all the perps, the dlc's etc so including the vietnam one.

i had all the bad experiences before the dlc, so i didn't bother getting it yet.