May 14, 2024, 04:24:49 pm

Author Topic: Transformers Universe  (Read 4228 times)

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Transformers Universe
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2011, 05:26:09 am »
So Autobot or Decepticon Wratkie? =p
and anyone else who wants to join in the chat =p
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 05:37:51 am by Nyssa »

Wratkie

• Oldie but goodie :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2011, 07:14:27 am »

To be honest I hope they let you create more than one character per account like:

-Have an Account Name you log in with
-Then have the option to chose one of your created characters (ex. Wratkie, Wratkie2, Wratkie_Auto) or create a new character
    (have a limit on the amount of characters per account, say like 3)

But if it's team oriented like Auto v. Decept...
And you only get one choice...

I've always wanted to make a really strong "Bad Guy" Character (that overpowers the "Good Guys") on games where you have a choice, but haven't yet.
Edit: This depends how they set up Leveling or adding skill points to stats.

So if you can only make one character per account I think I might go with Decepticon for a main account.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 07:17:40 am by Wratkie »

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2011, 07:23:26 am »
I hope that Minecraft remains better than that game so that I would play Minecraft. >.<

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2011, 07:52:19 am »

To be honest I hope they let you create more than one character per account like:

-Have an Account Name you log in with
-Then have the option to chose one of your created characters (ex. Wratkie, Wratkie2, Wratkie_Auto) or create a new character
    (have a limit on the amount of characters per account, say like 3)

But if it's team oriented like Auto v. Decept...
And you only get one choice...

I've always wanted to make a really strong "Bad Guy" Character (that overpowers the "Good Guys") on games where you have a choice, but haven't yet.
Edit: This depends how they set up Leveling or adding skill points to stats.

So if you can only make one character per account I think I might go with Decepticon for a main account.

it will be auto vs decepticon for sure, in 1 of the interviews they spoke of the fierce and long wars they've had.
they said there will be a free part to the game, so i'll guess that it could possibly be like runescape with 1 character per account (i don't have proof)

i would be a decepticon, but i'd worry that everyone will be 1 and pvp will not be balanced, so i'd probably go autobot.

as for leveling and skills and stuff, what i HAVE heard is that you will be upgrading/updating guns (i guess melee also) but nothing on skills or anything like that.

Wratkie

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2011, 08:21:36 am »
i would be a decepticon, but i'd worry that everyone will be 1 and pvp will not be balanced, so i'd probably go autobot.

good point! tough decision as of now my decision isn't final yet, NEED MORE INFO xD

as for leveling and skills and stuff, what i HAVE heard is that you will be upgrading/updating guns (i guess melee also) but nothing on skills or anything like that.
That would be the best way, also being able to upgrade armor strength is a possibility.

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2011, 08:25:59 am »
That would be the best way, also being able to upgrade armor strength is a possibility.

Yeah i'm sure it'll just be a tree thing with a couple of skills where you transform your arm into a cannon or something (that was a kill streak reward from battle for cybertron) and some others to add attributes and base "toughness" type things. i doubt it will stray 2 far from the norm, hope we get a surprise though.

Wratkie

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2011, 08:34:23 am »

Yeah i'm sure it'll just be a tree thing with a couple of skills where you transform your arm into a cannon or something (that was a kill streak reward from battle for cybertron) and some others to add attributes and base "toughness" type things. i doubt it will stray 2 far from the norm, hope we get a surprise though.
[/quote
Yeah nothing like fishing or junk, but basics like strength, speed, power stuff like that if they had it wouldn't bother me. say you get a few points per level and you build a nice character, with "class builds" like full strength (hate full strength classes), I like those kind of systems. but also with upgrades!

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2011, 08:39:53 am »
lol a transformer fishing would be hilarious.

i wonder if you can enter human towns and interact with them also, should be interesting

Wratkie

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2011, 08:54:52 am »
i wonder if you can enter human towns and interact with them also, should be interesting

One of the interviews said it was in the prime universe or something so I don't think they are planning humans right now at least

but here's that link:

http://pc.ign.com/articles/117/1173446p1.html?_cmpid=ign1392

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2011, 10:36:00 am »
I think that the prime universe is the 2011 cartoon series "Transformers: Prime" which was set on earth outside a small American town. But also they said there'd be bits from other stuff and that they could take it down their own storyline.

Don't hold me to any of that though. =P