May 04, 2024, 04:10:54 am

Author Topic: GTA V  (Read 14385 times)

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: GTA V
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2011, 05:30:23 pm »
1) You can't argue if a boy 2 years old can play electronic games, when a boy 4 years old is able to understand and to solve mathematics-statistics..

And how does the 2 year old hands grip a controller. And a video game is much, much more complex than a mathematical problem.
Being able to play a video games is WAY easier than doing a mathematical problem.

In any case, a 2 year old would not be able to play a video game, plus why would they? Seems like bad parenting to me.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2011, 05:37:37 pm »
1) You can't argue if a boy 2 years old can play electronic games, when a boy 4 years old is able to understand and to solve mathematics-statistics..

And how does the 2 year old hands grip a controller. And a video game is much, much more complex than a mathematical problem.
Being able to play a video games is WAY easier than doing a mathematical problem.

In any case, a 2 year old would not be able to play a video game, plus why would they? Seems like bad parenting to me.

Most video games, save a few, example: Call of Duty, involve some element of puzzle, or even just a good knowledge of the controls. A mathematics problem, on the other hand, is very easy. Also, we are talking about a 4 year old and a 2 year old. The 2 year old has 50% less knowledge and experiance, a huge amount in my opinion.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2011, 05:40:17 pm »

A mathematics problem, on the other hand, is very easy.
Is that so? Well then would you mind doing my homework for me?

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2011, 05:44:53 pm »

A mathematics problem, on the other hand, is very easy.
Is that so? Well then would you mind doing my homework for me?

Sure. Send it over, I like maths. I can probably do it sometime today or tommorrow, as I have a lot of homework tonight (Latin, Biology, Maths and History).

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2011, 06:19:11 pm »
So you know calculus?

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2011, 06:37:17 pm »
So you know calculus?

Nope, but how hard can it be? What age did you learn calculus?

omaroo2

• OptiCraft's Pharaoh.
  • PSN: UnlimitedEra Steam: UnlimitedEra
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2011, 06:47:48 pm »
You are getting offtopic here!

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2011, 07:57:30 pm »
So you know calculus?

This semester.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2011, 08:00:20 pm »
So you know calculus?

This semester.

This semester isn't an age... And is semester one of the three parts of a school year?

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2011, 08:36:16 pm »
well if i'm 18 and i learned it this semester (there are 2 semesters a year) im sure you can figure out the age lol.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2011, 09:55:47 pm »
Claw, stop trying to be a genius. I'd like to see you do a calculus problem, or maybe two different ones.

---><--- Click the monkey

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2011, 10:19:40 pm »
Claw, stop trying to be a genius. I'd like to see you do a calculus problem, or maybe two different ones.

All I said was that I like maths, and I would be willing to give it a go. In no way did I suggest I am a genius. I probably couldn't do calculus, I assumed that Nick was around 14-16ish, which would be easier.
I am probably doing a lot easier things that you guys, but I am not "bad".

well if i'm 18 and i learned it this semester (there are 2 semesters a year) im sure you can figure out the age lol.

Sorry, I don't know much about American schooling :/

Llyrrr (XpLo)

• Captain Late
  • Lame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2011, 11:25:03 pm »
My best game when i was a kid was this it was a very very big game company those days :/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSJG5e0s43c&feature=related Very Fun at the time :P
Probably the best Builder ever.

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2011, 12:32:42 pm »
Hello guys.. i see you go out of topic.. I don't mind...
About the age, 2yo=1 and 4yold =2? Really? A guy with my double years has double experiences? NO Way!! When I was 1-2 years old, I really destroyed my bicycle. And I mean completely, brakes, speeds, weels, everything. So, I believe it is more difficult. At the age of 5, i was fixing electronic systems for sounds in some things with weels that u ride. Much more difficult.
Now, about calculus, it is really easy. The most difficult maths I have ever faced are two. In the last class in high-school, and in Statistics I.
In calculus, I got the following:
Fall Academic Year 2008-2009  MA 1105 A 3  APPLD CALCULUS B
Why? i dont know. I got 90%,97% and 90% at the end and I got B? Anyway. Life is shit..

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2011, 01:12:32 pm »
About the age, 2yo=1 and 4yold =2? Really? A guy with my double years has double experiences? NO Way!!

It all depends on the type of person, but for someone like you, probably yes. They will have done double the things, lived double as long. Are you telling me that when you're older, you will get no wiser? You're saying that you have learned everything in life, end of, game over, nothing more to do?