May 15, 2024, 10:01:50 pm

Author Topic: my stuf back  (Read 5953 times)

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: my stuf back
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2011, 10:18:15 pm »
I could take a screenie when im in the void would that work seeing as it will show my stuff and me dieing
If you had the time to take a secreenshot, you would have had the time to type /spawn

There is a difference between hitting 1 button on your keyboard, and typing out 7 (/spawn[enter]).
And this is not the case either. You get stressed when a lot of things rely on it. I recently lost a lot of diamonds as I fell in lava, and typed .home instead of /home.

And it does seem to me like that arguement is trying to reflect blame on the player, who thought they were teleporting to safety?

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2011, 10:54:23 pm »
We have already stated why we cant give people in this circumstance their items back. Don't get me wrong, its not that we dont care, we just cant be sure you are telling us the truth. Sorry for the inconvenience.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2011, 11:00:29 pm »
We have already stated why we cant give people in this circumstance their items back. Don't get me wrong, its not that we dont care, we just cant be sure you are telling us the truth. Sorry for the inconvenience.

No, I understand what you are saying. It would be very easy for some player to have fallen in the void with a few cobble, but say he has lost everything, such as stacks of diamonds, gold, armour, etc.

I just was suprised by Tobs' arguement of typing /spawn.

Destroy8r9

• master assassin
  • Laa shay'a waqi'un mutlaq bale kouloun mumkin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2011, 10:03:17 am »
i have losty more items and i have proof this time i lost a diamond sword iron pick a bow a map a ladder 63 stone bricks and 4 melons

heres the proof

and heres the proof i acatully fell in
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 10:08:28 am by Destroy8r9 »

D00MKNlGHT

• I don't always kill, if I do it's because u stare
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2011, 02:12:17 pm »
lLLEGAL home is safe i teleport there everytime xD.. maybe ur lagging or server is lagging so chunks dont load ...
By the way I removed my post, your post made mine look stupid haha.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2011, 03:59:59 pm »
lLLEGAL home is safe i teleport there everytime xD.. maybe ur lagging or server is lagging so chunks dont load ...

There is no "safe" /home. It is probably something to do with internet issues, which is odd as I don't have exactly slow internet :P Or it could be a server glitch or bug in the code of /home.

Destroy8r9

• master assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2011, 07:59:58 pm »
so can i have my stuffback

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2011, 09:18:09 pm »
How do we know you didn't get that stuff and throw it in there then die so you can get it. There is no way to prove it other than having video proof.

---><--- Click the monkey

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2011, 09:22:04 pm »
How do we know you didn't get that stuff and throw it in there then die so you can get it. There is no way to prove it other than having video proof.

What?

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2011, 09:27:52 pm »
What?
Nevermind... Why would he want to die twice. Unless it wasn't in the void this time.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2011, 09:29:22 pm »
I am hesitant for 2 reasons
1. It took you this long to post the SS
and 2. if you look in the first and the last ss the text in the lower left corner doesn't add up, the server rules that are in the second ss are not in the first.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2011, 09:32:20 pm »
and 2. if you look in the first and the last ss the text in the lower left corner doesn't add up, the server rules that are in the second ss are not in the first.
Not just the text, the stuff he has open is different. If I were an op on beta, I would be saying no.

Edit: also, the sound is at a different level and the time looks different, I can't make out what time it is exactly because the one of him dying is too small.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 09:34:48 pm by Mr_Mr_Mr »

Destroy8r9

• master assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2011, 09:35:50 pm »
tnick that because it took to long to find the right progra so i could save the picture and it took ages to upload the first reason is becuas eim on a diffrent comeputer to what im useds to it has diffrent programs and stuff like that and the second ss was only to prove i actaully did fall in

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2011, 09:56:50 pm »
Not just the text, the stuff he has open is different. If I were an op on beta, I would be saying no.

Edit: also, the sound is at a different level and the time looks different, I can't make out what time it is exactly because the one of him dying is too small.
Mr, he most likely opened up paint to paste the SS and the folder is most likely open to where the picture is saved.

This first ss was taken at 8:54 and the second at 9:05 So i will give you those items back next time i see you in game destroyer.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2011, 10:32:56 am »

That has to be the most dodgey reasoning ever :/ The only new program is paint (Used for screen shots), time could be avarage time of upload for a slow computer, and sound levels? You have never started listening to music and turned up volume, or whatever? Its obvious he waited for the second one anyway, as there are so many NOTICEs.

Anyway, nice Destroy :) Glad you got it back. I guess the tip is always to but stuff in your "Action" bar when you /home.