June 16, 2024, 07:31:49 pm

Author Topic: [BUILDER] mrdoom301 (improved x 3)  (Read 1289 times)

mrdoom301

• View Profile
[BUILDER] mrdoom301 (improved x 3)
« on: October 09, 2011, 01:08:08 am »
Ingame name: mrdoom301

Briefly describe all your creations:   
    The Mayan Temple: a small creation made of mossy cobblestone with vines hanging. at the top theres a hole to inside with a gold treasure room and vines.
    The Bonfire: an enlarged bonfire in a brick enclosure, with 3 logs leaned against eachother, and blocked fire (which didn't come out as good as i thought it would).
    The Estate: My estate has been a labour of love for me, putting in over 8+ hours on it so far. My estate includes a Jumbo-Tree, handmade landscaping, a very detailed house with things such as a library, garden, pool, porch and more, and the elevated viewing deck out back. there is also the gold & obsidian pyramid above my estate, but it was made as more of a landmark to find it, rather than part of the estate. Everything inside the wood & tile fence is the estate.
    The Football Helmet: My Largest structure to date is a giant yellow football helmet, emblazoned with my school's letter, A.
    The Y Building: A rising Construct with the main tower made of layered gold, silver, glass and obidium, and two wings made of obsidium and glass. rising up the base tower is a water elevator which seperates into the entrances of the two wings. inside of the left wing is a structure made of gold, and one made of silver in the right.
    The Spiral: Four strings, two gold and two silver, make a rising spiral coiling around an obsidium pillar, reaching upwards towards the sky.
    The Cannon: a gigantic cannon constructed of wood & obsidium, with the fuse lit, and ready to go. a 7k+ block creation.
    The Water Tree: A gigantic tree, grown in the middle of a lake, sprouting upwards and branching outwards at the top. From a hole in the middle of the tree, there is water flowing out, and spreading as it falls down the trunk. Upon entering that hole, there is a stream of water, falling from the top. Following that stream up, you enter the bush of the tree, which contians a large wood platform, and wooden checkerborard above. This an all natural creation.

What worlds are the creations on: The Estate is on the world member, northeast from spawn, past the gold globe, and under the gold & obsidium pyramid. The rest of the creations are on the world Recruit 7 (make sure to include the space between Recruit and 7. Recruit7 is a different world). The bonfire is in the back right corner, behind a castle, and the rest are in the middle, and the floating glass structure, and in close proximity of eachother.

Links to screenshots of the creation: http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/h479/mrdoom301/
   (There are two pages to the album)
   if you would like more pictures of the creations, let me know.

Names of players who helped contribute: Mr_Mr_Mr_. used cuboid to help move a misplaced item on my cannon several spaces over.

What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit

Extra (Anything else you want to mention): If you do decide to reject this, some constructive criticism would be very helpful.

Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yes

Thankyou for considering me.

magicdude269

• *Veteran Operator*
  • Protect and Serve
    • View Profile
Re: [BUILDER] mrdoom301 (improved x 3)
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 12:22:17 pm »
Well,
your application is near perfect, I just have a couple of questions before i decide,
1. How long ago were you promoted to receuit?
2. How often are you on?
3. Have you ever been banned before and if so, how long ago?
Please answer these questions and then i will make a dicision on your app.
-magic

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 12:35:24 pm »
Just out of curiosity, why do you want to know if he has been banned?

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 12:59:10 pm »
Magicdude269, you promoted him in recruit.

mrdoom301

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 01:06:17 pm »
I have been a Recruit since sept. 25. (You promoted em to Recruit, after I built the house in my estate).

I'm usually on almost all day on the weekends, and a little in the afternoons during the week.

No, i've never been banned.

Luminaeus

• Crafter #008
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 06:14:11 pm »
Strong reliance on hard angles in early work, I like the attempts to break out from it. Use the circle tool in MSPaint and see how the computer arranges the pixels on curves. Understanding this is key.

magicdude269

• *Veteran Operator*
  • Protect and Serve
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2011, 08:05:02 pm »
Im sorry, i forgot that I promoted you. Well your application looks very good. I will promote you. Keep up the good work!

Accepted!

Llyrrr (XpLo)

• Captain Late
  • Lame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2011, 08:06:52 pm »
aww... grats doom!
Probably the best Builder ever.