June 01, 2024, 03:56:30 pm

Author Topic: lucho019 builder app attempt 3  (Read 670 times)

Complicated_Name

• The Skyrim Operator.
  • I have a Skyrim addiction.
    • View Profile
lucho019 builder app attempt 3
« on: October 16, 2011, 11:59:24 pm »
Title: [BUILDER] Will

Ingame name:lucho019
Briefly describe all your creations: 1.I created a hotel with rooms, lobby, a pool, dining area, garden, a road to it with parking space, battle sip and volcano inside the hotel, with a soccer field. It also has  blue stripes in the lobby and green stripes in the rooms. For the 2 story rooms I made upstairs checkered patter with purple.

2.I made a pyramid that has a water elevator to the top of the pyramid, (which is 3 stacked pyramids (worked on the pyramid with a person named keapmiic)) it has lava flowing from the sides . I also added to fountains when you walk into the pyramid.

3.I also made a smile face. It was my first time ever trying to create something somewhat spherical

4.Another creation is my hourglass. I made and hourglass shape and filled it with sand.

5.This was my second attempt at making a sphere since my smile face turned out not too well

6.I made a Greek pantheon with a library , seating area , and pool. I also made a lava fountain to light up the place because it was all dark

7.I made a temple  with vines to make it look nice with a gold inside interior

8.I made a remake of the Trevi fountain in Rome , Italy. The real fountain has statues around it but I cant make statues in minecraft

9. I made a TNT! sign because I was trying to think of ideas to do

10. And finally my big brownie. Samfar told me to make this but he was joking and I took it seriously . I made it like a lounge/restaurant inside and I put chocolate chips (obsidian) and lava candles .

11.I made a pixle art Iron sword. I made the handle, then the actual sword and then surrounded it with obsidian

12.I made a pixle are Master Cheif from halo. I'm not a halo fan but I thought It would look nice. I put a red dot on his orange glasses as a reflection of the sun

13. I made a pixle art batman. I put a mask and bat ears and put his eyes sideways, the parts that look like claws at the bottom is actually his cape in the wind

14. Since I made Batman I had to make his enemy The Joker. I gave him messy hair, and red cuts as his mouth.

15.I made a fountain that looks like a cup in a way, I made water come from the top and from the middle of the fountain.
16. My last pixle art creation was Link from the Legend of Zelda. I gave him a floppy hat with blonde hair, and  I used dirt for his shoe color and belt color.

What worlds are the creations on : All of my creations are on recruit world
Links to screenshots of the creation : http://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g477/lucho019/

Names of players who helped contribute: Jonathan_Junio, keapmiic.
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): To anyone that is reviewing this, I really went overkill with the pictures. There are 116 in total. Hopefully third times the charm!
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?:Yes

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: lucho019 builder app attempt 3
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 11:41:57 pm »
Rejected.
We don't look for the amount of projects, we look for the quality, someone got promoted for 3 great quality projects.

---><--- Click the monkey