May 29, 2024, 03:20:05 am

Author Topic: [BUILDER] mrdoom301 (improved)  (Read 660 times)

mrdoom301

• View Profile
[BUILDER] mrdoom301 (improved)
« on: October 03, 2011, 12:29:07 am »
Ingame name: mrdoom301

Briefly describe all your creations:    
    The Mayan Temple: a small creation made of mossy cobblestone with vines hanging. at the top theres a hole to inside with a gold treasure room and vines.
    The Bonfire: an enlarged bonfire in a brick enclosure, with 3 logs leaned against eachother, and blocked fire (which didn't come out as good as i thought it would).
    The Estate: My estate has been a labour of love for me, putting in over 8+ hours on it so far. My estate includes a Jumbo-Tree, handmade landscaping, a very detailed house with things such as a library, garden, pool, porch and more, and the elevated viewing deck out back. there is also the gold & obsidian pyramid above my estate, but it was made as more of a landmark to find it, rather than part of the estate. Everything inside the wood & tile fence is the estate.
    The Football Helmet: My Largest structure to date is a giant yellow football helmet, emblazoned with my school's letter, A.
    The Y Building: A rising Construct with the main tower made of layered gold, silver, glass and obidium, and two wings made of obsidium and glass. rising up the base tower is a water elevator which seperates into the entrances of the two wings. inside of the left wing is a structure made of gold, and one made of silver in the right.
    The Spiral: Four strings, two gold and two silver, make a rising spiral coiling around an obsidium pillar, reaching upwards towards the sky.

What worlds are the creations on: The Estate is on the world member, northeast from spawn, past the gold globe, and under the gold & obsidium pyramid. The rest of the creations are on the world Recruit 7 (make sure to include the space between Recruit and 7. Recruit7 is a different world). The bonfire is in the back right corner, behind a castle, and the rest are in the middle, and the floating glass structure, and in close proximity of eachother.

Links to screenshots of the creation: http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/h479/mrdoom301/
   if you would like more pictures of the creations, let me know.

Names of players who helped contribute: none but me

What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit

Extra (Anything else you want to mention): If you do decide to reject this, some constructive criticism would be very helpful.

Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yes

Thankyou for considering me.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 01:44:23 am by mrdoom301 »

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [BUILDER] mrdoom301 (improved)
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 01:32:27 am »
The link just redirects you to the same topic.

---><--- Click the monkey

mrdoom301

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 01:44:48 am »
should be fixed now

ReljaM

• I RULE THE WORLD WITH NO PICTURE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 06:29:36 pm »
Your buildings are cool

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 11:18:01 pm »
Rejected.
Not quite enough, keep building though, you obviously have skill.

---><--- Click the monkey