June 09, 2024, 05:22:19 am

Author Topic: Feedback at request.  (Read 31217 times)

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Feedback at request.
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2011, 03:09:13 pm »

1. And the permanant solution is either don't ban or ban them if they do it again, no?

2. So you say you go overground, measure how far you mine exactly, then start mining, counting out each and every block? Because you can often mine 50+ blocks in a direction in a few mins without realising...

1. Read the tread, im talking about protection, not banning. And since you are the staffmember i caught griefing my place, i think this is why you are tryin to troll this tread.

2. You should learn to focus more...

1. Your accusation of "Grief" is leaving something totally outside your house to try and help you. Then you say I am a troll? Not exactly the best excuse I have ever heard...

2. So I take it you get out you map, and spend half an hour trying to map out your exact mining route, then finally do it, counting it out exactly without distractions? Either you are lying, the real troll here, or don't realise that Minecraft is JUST A GAME.

Muhnator

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2011, 03:15:27 pm »

1. Your accusation of "Grief" is leaving something totally outside your house to try and help you. Then you say I am a troll? Not exactly the best excuse I have ever heard...

2. So I take it you get out you map, and spend half an hour trying to map out your exact mining route, then finally do it, counting it out exactly without distractions? Either you are lying, the real troll here, or don't realise that Minecraft is JUST A GAME.

Im gona stop this conversation right now, since your abusing the great tread Devil has made, to try and cover up the mess you have created.
Ive contacted the staff and told em the full story, and im waiting for actions to be done.. Like i told you ingame "Just leave me alone, ive had enugh"

Sorry Devil for this abuse of your tread

Muhnator
Only 2 things are infinite. Space and human stupidity....

Muhnator

D00MKNlGHT

• I don't always kill, if I do it's because u stare
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2011, 03:20:43 pm »

Im gona stop this conversation right now, since your abusing the great tread Devil has made, to try and cover up the mess you have created.
Ive contacted the staff and told em the full story, and im waiting for actions to be done.. Like i told you ingame "Just leave me alone, ive had enugh"

Sorry Devil for this abuse of your tread

Muhnator
I have no idea what u all r talking abt. But my main thing is that if u want to build super builds and are lazy to search for admin when it gets griefed. U should built on classic instead.as this is not a building server, it's a survival server :3
By the way I removed my post, your post made mine look stupid haha.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2011, 03:32:38 pm »
Muhn, I understand what u are saying but im going to wait till I get home to respond.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

D00MKNlGHT

• I don't always kill, if I do it's because u stare
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2011, 03:43:50 pm »
Reserving a area is like zoning out the spawn. Many players already find it annoying to be able to see iron ore in the spawn and yet not able to mine it. So if a few muhnator sized mines and build is zoned, it will take a day of walking before getting out of the spawn. And it will seem like u own majority of the land in opticraft which = to alot of ores stones etc. Just because of ur building on land. AND I only mined in the cave FYI!!
By the way I removed my post, your post made mine look stupid haha.

Muhnator

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2011, 04:57:49 pm »
Reserving a area is like zoning out the spawn. Many players already find it annoying to be able to see iron ore in the spawn and yet not able to mine it. So if a few muhnator sized mines and build is zoned, it will take a day of walking before getting out of the spawn. And it will seem like u own majority of the land in opticraft which = to alot of ores stones etc. Just because of ur building on land. AND I only mined in the cave FYI!!

Your argument makes no sence at all..

If you would take the time to actually think a bit, you would realise how far you are from the thing im talking about..

The area you are building in atm, is as far away from the spawn as possible. I traveld for about 15 minuttes to get to it. How did you get there, you used my /home and started building in this area..

Im gona try for 1 last time and make it sink into your head..

I wana build great stuff that can be enjoyed by other players, while at the same time not having to worry about it getting destroyed.

If you cant grasp this thought, i suggest you stop posting. You chose to "abuse" my /home, witch is as far away from the spawn as possible, now grow up and deal with it..

Muhnator
Only 2 things are infinite. Space and human stupidity....

Muhnator

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2011, 05:26:26 pm »

Your argument makes no sence at all..

If you would take the time to actually think a bit, you would realise how far you are from the thing im talking about..

The area you are building in atm, is as far away from the spawn as possible. I traveld for about 15 minuttes to get to it. How did you get there, you used my /home and started building in this area..

Im gona try for 1 last time and make it sink into your head..

I wana build great stuff that can be enjoyed by other players, while at the same time not having to worry about it getting destroyed.

If you cant grasp this thought, i suggest you stop posting. You chose to "abuse" my /home, witch is as far away from the spawn as possible, now grow up and deal with it..

Muhnator

You obviously are angry, so did not read his post at all. He is comparing a reserved land to spawn, in that you may see things you want, but you can't get them. That is his first point. His second point, is sayin a few "muhnator sized" builds, not muhnator builds, would make free land very far from the spawn.
I fail to see any anger at you in his post, Muh.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2011, 06:49:30 pm »
You all need to calm down.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2011, 07:03:29 pm »
You all need to calm down.

Agreed. Sorry.

optical

• Administrator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2011, 09:01:34 pm »
Thank your Devil, Muhn. To the other idiots, please think before you post. It pains me to read that stuff.

Now, about protections.

I am all for protections - within reason.
a 256x256x128 protection (assuming Z is the height axis), is too large in my opinion. The way i envision them being acquired and used is such that you will have to purchase them from a shop using a currency. This will take some time to earn, and you'll get a smaller area. Something like 96x96x128 or 64x64x128. You can then place multiple blocks to protect your area side by side. The key here is that it will be hard to get enough $$ to purchase these protection blocks, such that only those who have been building for some time can afford them. I would also advise that they only get used outside the spawn area, but i am unsure on how that could be enforced.

Anyhow - this is a while off. We first need the new map, an economy/shop system in place, and some other backend things - the new dedicated server, vote rewards, donation rewards and such, before protections will be a major priority.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2011, 09:19:18 pm »

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2011, 09:32:17 pm »
donation rewards and such
Will the donations we donated toward the classic server count for beta? If not, I won't really mind donating more as long as it's not over $20, it will just take a wile to get some money for it.
(I'm mostly looking at the titles, not the worlds)

an economy/shop system in place
Economy/shop sounds cool, I'm looking forward to that.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 09:33:56 pm by Mr_Mr_Mr »

---><--- Click the monkey

optical

• Administrator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2011, 10:04:57 pm »
vote rewards

What is this?
Vote sites promote the server. www.xtremetop100.com/minecraft - for example. Vote rewards = you vote for us, an you get a reward ingame, such as a diamond or some iron ore for every vote you make.

Mr_Mr_mr - I am unusure how i will deal with donations from classic & beta. At this stage i think they will be seperate things.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2011, 10:10:46 pm »
vote rewards

What is this?
Vote sites promote the server. www.xtremetop100.com/minecraft - for example. Vote rewards = you vote for us, an you get a reward ingame, such as a diamond or some iron ore for every vote you make.

Mr_Mr_mr - I am unusure how i will deal with donations from classic & beta. At this stage i think they will be seperate things.

Oh right, okay, thanks :) . I will vote when one goes up.

marshytheman

• No-special-tag-operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2011, 11:45:09 pm »
I am confused, he was saying that we werent doing our jobs, and i was restating something i have seen before about we are not on payed schedule... sorry.
In Soviet Russia you welcome the server!