May 17, 2024, 08:26:16 am

Author Topic: Best thing that you have ever done?  (Read 9721 times)

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Best thing that you have ever done?
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2011, 11:55:39 pm »
The best thing i have ever done has to be my decision to learn how to play guitar.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2011, 12:03:49 am »
Best thing I've done, save summer from falling off a cliff when we went hiking.

---><--- Click the monkey

turtleman918

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2011, 12:31:55 am »
Im waiting for someone to come along and say "your mom"......its almost inevitable...

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2011, 03:19:19 am »
One Sunday morning in May, I was walking through a forest. I came across a small litter of about 7 or 8 kittens trapped up in a tree. Being that cat lover that I am, I knew I had to do something about it. I had walked several kilometers from home on my journey and knew that I wouldn't be able to find my way back to the kittens if I went home for a ladder. I immediately began McGuyver'ing a make shift ladder, using old tree limbs and husked away the sturdy strands of a palm frond I had found for rope (strange finding Palm Trees in a temperate zone, isn't it?). I fashioned the sticks and rope into a sturdy ladder, which I used to climb the tree. I removed my sweater and created a makeshift basket to carry the kittens in. As I stepped off the ladder, I began to hear the screams and shouts of some angry Libyan terrorists driving their technical, as I had recently robbed them of plutonium (to power the flux capacitor, but thats another story). I darted in the direction of the way I had came into the forest, hoping to eventually find my house. After eventually losing the Libyans in thick brush, I could spot my neighborhood. As I came up the street I immediately saw smoke billowing from my next door neighbours window. There house had caught on fire! I quickly dropped the kittens off in my house, and dashed to my neighbours house. I removed the cap of a fire hydrant across the street with my bare hands, and used the palm of my hand to direct the high pressure stream straight towards my neighbours house. I put out the fire before the fire department arrived. Oh, I almost forgot to mention that my neighbor has several cats of his own, just adding to the collection of cats I saved that day.

Probably the best thing I've ever done.

TL;DR: saved a ton of kittens.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 03:24:32 am by Relkeb »

Spartan

• Follow my Twitter!
  • Champion Member
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2011, 03:24:34 am »
One Sunday morning in May, I was walking through a forest. I came across a small litter of about 7 or 8 kittens trapped up in a tree. Being that cat lover that I am, I knew I had to do something about it. I had walked several kilometers from home on my journey and knew that I wouldn't be able to find my way back to the kittens if I went home for a ladder. I immediately began McGuyver'ing a make shift ladder, using old tree limbs and husked away the sturdy strands of a palm frond I had found for rope (strange finding Palm Trees in a temperate zone, isn't it?). I fashioned the sticks and rope into a sturdy ladder, which I used to climb the tree. I removed my sweater and created a makeshift basket to carry the kittens in. As I stepped off the ladder, I began to hear the screams and shouts of some angry Libyan terrorists driving their technical, as I had recently robbed them of plutonium (to power the flux capacitor, but thats another story). I darted in the direction of the way I had came into the forest, hoping to eventually find my house. After eventually losing the Libyans in thick brush, I could spot my neighborhood. As I came up the street I immediately saw smoke billowing from my next door neighbours window. There house had caught on fire! I quickly dropped the kittens off in my house, and dashed to my neighbours house. I removed the cap of a fire hydrant across the street with my bare hands, and used the palm of my hand to direct the high pressure stream straight towards my neighbours house. I put out the fire before the fire department arrived. Oh, I almost forgot to mention that my neighbor has several cats of his own, just adding to the collection of cats I saved that day.

Is that a joke or...

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2011, 03:25:30 am »
No dude, that happened... legit.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2011, 03:39:37 am »
Wow relkeb, nice day.

---><--- Click the monkey

Spartan

• Follow my Twitter!
  • Champion Member
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2011, 03:42:11 am »

But you stole from libyans? Im so confused...

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2011, 03:43:32 am »
Yeah man, its not easy to come across plutonium these days! Unfortunately, nothing else will power the DeLorean... so I had to rip off some Libyan terrorists.

Spartan

• Follow my Twitter!
  • Champion Member
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2011, 03:45:37 am »
Lol you're so brave. I never could've done all that heroism :'(

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2011, 07:53:54 am »

I don't belive you, I mean palm frond in Norway? Seriously? But it seems ledgit apart from that.

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2011, 08:03:30 am »
Libyan in norway?
And u didnt get killed by high  pressure water.
Yea, I believe you.

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2011, 08:06:49 am »
Nice story..
But, I dont wanna judge you.. I have an application running..:P

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2011, 02:49:46 pm »

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2011, 03:44:10 pm »
lol BS!  :-X like hell that happen!i would believe you if you saved kittens from a tree, but thats all.
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.