May 05, 2024, 05:57:22 am

Author Topic: builder  (Read 580 times)

johnjohn8

• View Profile
builder
« on: September 15, 2011, 10:03:28 pm »
hey whats up guys I'm really nice i like to help people fix things when there grief i do not like to see a grief it makes me sad that's why i do not like to see a down person i like every thing to be hope you accept me as a builder ill do good
bye.

johnjohn8

• View Profile
Re: builder
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 10:05:53 pm »
woo woo woo im freakin cool and I'm here to keep your server going good i really hope you vote me builder ill get that place booming with extremeness your going to want me to stay forever if i become op i will get that place free of bad people who want to kill beauty full work i create creepy cool stuff i will help you I'm not mean I'm your dream bro. woo!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 10:21:45 pm by johnjohn8 »

johnjohn8

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 10:09:13 pm »
hey whats up guys I'm really nice i like to help people fix things when there grief i do not like to see a grief it makes me sad that's why i do not like to see a down person i like every thing to be hope you accept me as a builder ill do good
bye.
quote/this server rules!

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 10:37:28 pm »
um, rejected. because you didnt follow the template and this sounds like a intro more then a App.
Put pictures on your next app.

Rejected...
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2011, 10:41:33 pm »
And please don't triple post :) You can use the modify button instead.