May 08, 2024, 09:20:46 am

Author Topic: [BUILDER] PBCO10  (Read 1061 times)

PBCO10

• View Profile
[BUILDER] PBCO10
« on: August 29, 2011, 04:22:47 am »
Ingame Name: PBCO10
Briefly describe all your creations: In the photos I have Built a Huge mansion which i am currently still working on. I have also built a showcase building with a slanted side(inspired for a real building), a pyramid type building just for show, a huge skyscraper with a penthouse and lots of viewing levels(my first  big Opticraft Build), a random tower, a zimbabwean flag because i am from zimbabwe(it doesnt have the red star because it made the flag look bad), a sand timer(first creation ever on Opticraft), a blue and black highly detailed building that took me a couple days, a blue and black detailed roman thingy, a blue and black spiraled building,  and some of MY creations in the R20 mall the pictures you see in the mall are of only the creations I built by myself.
What worlds are the creations on recruit21 recruit20 member9 member8 recruit22
Links to screenshots of the creation: http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j379/PBCO10/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ36
Names of players who helped contribute: xxjespkxx (helped a little with the floor and the roof on the huge mansion). and SoulKnightGT with the black floor in the blue and black building
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra I think it is cool to have people form all nationalities in Opticraft and I would love to represent Zimbabwe as a builder in this wonderful server. If this is not good enough please tell me how I can improve again lol ;)
Do you agree with our terms Yes!

magicdude269

• *Veteran Operator*
  • Protect and Serve
    • View Profile
Re: [BUILDER] PBCO10
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 04:26:16 am »
Fantastic. Absolutely amazing! I just have a couple of questions, 1. When were you promtoed to recruit? and 2. Can you get me some pictures of some of your other builds? Thanks!

PBCO10

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 04:27:59 am »
yea but im new to this site so i miget do this wrong but here u go.. http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j379/PBCO10/?start=all

PBCO10

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 04:28:36 am »
oo and i forgot when i got promoted is there a way u can check??

magicdude269

• *Veteran Operator*
  • Protect and Serve
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 04:32:40 am »
im not sure how. Can you remember if it was longer than 3 days ago?

PBCO10

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2011, 04:36:35 am »
yea definitely like at least 1 1/2 weeks ago

magicdude269

• *Veteran Operator*
  • Protect and Serve
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2011, 04:38:27 am »
Accepted. opticraft expects terrific builds fromn builders. keep up the great work!

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2011, 12:08:58 pm »
Well Good Job PBC, well I wanted to promote you, but hey, Magic is Good To (imo) well....ConGratz! (people always forget to say this) you may Build in /j Builder (no reserves okay?) /DestroyTower (if you ever want to help us out  ;)) and /tp [name] (you may teleport to anyone whos Online unless to a Operator, we are usaully Invisible  :P) Again Congratz.
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.