May 15, 2024, 11:33:26 pm

Author Topic: Crash Bandicoot  (Read 4702 times)

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
Re: Crash Bandicoot
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2011, 08:03:25 pm »
lol, quote fail :P

yes i DO love you, but i dont love you that much to Pay to give you something Across half the frickin world :P XD
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2011, 09:19:56 pm »

yes i DO love you, but i dont love you that much to Pay to give you something Across half the frickin world :P XD

Haha yeah, but now. I just got to demand you send em ALL!! :D And then, topic closed, as Morten will get angry and delete my posts for offtopicness (Unless the maker of post gives permission? IDK about that...)

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2011, 11:06:36 pm »

Haha yeah, but now. I just got to demand you send em ALL!! :D And then, topic closed, as Morten will get angry and delete my posts for offtopicness (Unless the maker of post gives permission? IDK about that...)
nah man Morten and me is Cool, hes like, my slave :P hes cool with it hes cool.....:P
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

Pilot10334

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
    • CJP Dude on YouTube
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2011, 12:56:31 am »
Anyone ever play Crash Team Racing?

ZombieShredder11

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2011, 02:16:17 am »
For PS1? Yeah, I have it. I love that game. I'm not big on racing games but Crash Team Racing is an exception. :P