June 16, 2024, 03:50:57 pm

Author Topic: Operator application jerrytay17  (Read 1509 times)

jerrytay17

• View Profile
Operator application jerrytay17
« on: August 24, 2011, 10:54:33 am »
Name:jerrytay17
Timezone:GMT+8
Forum Join date:July 2011
Current rank:Recruit
Reason for application: When i enter the world the first thing I see is griefed stuff(guest world) there are Also many players calling out for help. I was helpless as I was a recruit and was unable to tp or undo actions of griefers. I watch beautiful creations crumble to pieces, I tried to help out by reporting the griefer.however most of the time there are no opterators online, and the worst is one day i saw 3 operator online, but all 3 was afk(away from keyboard) and all our cries goes unheard Hence after seeing all this injustice and destruction, I have decided to help out the people and rid this server of griefers.
Why you should become an operator:I am a very active player, I regulary help out alot of people who are asking for help in the chat box. I even took my to go directly to the doorsteps of fellow guest to help them put lava and water. Furthermore i also took the initiative to create a sign to educate the people about griefing, as the saying goes prevention Is better than cure. So if I am made an operator I will put in my best. I will personally give a warning before banning the griefer, so as to deter them from griefing. As a recruit, once I saw a guest making the f word however I stood beside him and waited to see his true intention. When he was at the c word I called out to him and warned him not to make bad words he complied and removed the structure.hence I believe if I was made an operator opticraft will be a better place where we can build and appreciate other people's work. I also check out this forum more than 3 times per day and read almost all new post and replies and always provide productive replies.Thank you for your kind attention.

yours sincerely , jerrytay17

Have you been temp-op before?:no
Extra information:I am very interested to be an operator and i am active everyday and hence will be able to make the guest of opticraft will have a wonderful time with us. :D and plz upgrade D00MKNlGHT instead of this account he is my prem account i made recently, and it has a cool skin xD.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 12:16:17 pm by jerrytay17 »

What? I reccomend a visit to the optometrist.

Why is everyone complaining about this sign, lol.

Nice sign sir, thank you for trying to help out. :)
DISCLAIMER NOT M

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Operator application jerrytay17
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 12:17:19 pm »
Your not a builder. You can't apply for op...

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 12:26:19 pm »

Yes. Try to get builder ASAP with QUALITY builds, do not spam small builds.

jerrytay17

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 12:57:25 pm »
Ohhh I thought recruit would be able to apply if they have experience and are very sincer to offer their help to opticraft. My bro became a op from recruit He is still on trial but he is doing great . Any way I
M going to apply my last builder app with my final ultimate built very soon so don't worry I m almost a builder. I apply now is because the operator ap rarely opens. So plz take my application as though I
Am a builder cause I gonna be one soon.thanks for your productive feedback guys! :)

DISCLAIMER NOT M

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 02:29:25 pm »
Ohhh I thought recruit would be able to apply if they have experience and are very sincer to offer their help to opticraft. My bro became a op from recruit He is still on trial but he is doing great . Any way I
M going to apply my last builder app with my final ultimate built very soon so don't worry I m almost a builder. I apply now is because the operator ap rarely opens. So plz take my application as though I
Am a builder cause I gonna be one soon.thanks for your productive feedback guys! :)

Sorry, no can do.
You must have already achieved the Builder rank in order to apply, unless told otherwise by admin..

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 02:42:18 pm »
Let's let an Admin decide. For now I suggest jerrytay17 concentrate on building to get builder.

jerrytay17

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 02:49:09 pm »
Yes I be builder within two weeks hopefully anyway my builds are almost done so plz don't reject it yet once I am a builder maybe the admin will decide then?if they have problems with me being a recruit.

Sorry, no can do.
You must have already achieved the Builder rank in order to apply, unless told otherwise by admin..

DISCLAIMER NOT M

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2011, 12:21:47 am »
Rejected.

You must be at minimum a builder to apply for operator.