June 16, 2024, 08:56:54 pm

Author Topic: Introduction of CoreAO  (Read 1630 times)

CoreAO

• View Profile
Introduction of CoreAO
« on: August 16, 2011, 04:13:30 pm »

Hi I'm CoreAO, I'm new to Minecraft but not in building, i have the Minecraft beta but i only play in singleplayer with mods and, i have been playing for 1 week and  made alot of progress (reminder anyway... i haven't bought the game yet... torrent...) but of course i'll buy the game.

Why did i sign up, i would like to learn how to create better buildings (of course again use my imagination) and get some ideas and inspirations from you people, because from the first time i logged in into the server it already made clear sense that these must be the best of the best seeing all those creations.

Anyway these is just a simple introduction of the reason and want on why did i joined and recall or main reason why did i signed up is because i want to practice my creativity. (i'm still making a landmark as of August 17, 2011).

Thank you, and may i learn to be more creative .

morgosin

• View Profile
Re: Introduction of CoreAO
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 11:25:46 pm »
Welcome to opticraft, we hope 2 see many large and fantastic builds from all of our new members.
Sometimes life sucks.... but then you see a picture of Bowsette and everything gets better.