May 22, 2024, 11:30:41 am

Author Topic: [BUILDER] Spamarian  (Read 879 times)

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
[BUILDER] Spamarian
« on: August 26, 2011, 12:45:30 am »
Ingame name:Spamarian
Briefly describe all your creations: I have done 5 projects.
1) It is the Hotel Wynn of Las Vegas. Great internal and design.
2) It is Minecraft's mechanic figure that comes out of a door, ready to break the MINECRAFT's label, while his foot goes into slosh.
3) It is Parthenon. WIth the right number of columns, size, and internal design.
4) A small flying island with wierd design because it characterizes the source of lava/water's power..
5) The Empire State Building. A huge building, till the sky limits..
It has many many, offices, 2 elevators, 2 or 3 gardens, 2 waterfalls and one lake, a bar-coffee store, an amfitheatre, a V.President office, 2 conversation rooms, waiting area and some other more "private" offices.
What worlds are the creations on: 1st: Recruit 19. 2nd: Recruit 20. 3rd: Member9. 4th: Recruit 20. 5th: Recruit(numberless)21.
Links to screenshots of the creation:
http://s1099.photobucket.com/albums/g395/spamarian/
Names of players who helped contribute: All alone except from the 3/8 of the floor on the lobby of the (5th) project, that Amitharel did by his self without asking, but TY!
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit.
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): I would like to mention that since my recruit promotion by lLLEGAL on 9th of August, I started building my new projects for the next promotion. Each project, is better that the previous. So, the last building (the Empire State Building) took me almost a week, because of its design, size and the attention that I showed on that. I did all my best.
I did a tour on crafters and builders world the last days, and I realized, that things that were amazing on my eyes, now, I have the ability and the imagination to create something like these, with great insistence.
I hope, to recognize my work and to give me the promotion.
Thank you.

Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yes, I do.

ForsakenEden

• "One more block closer to world domination!"
    • View Profile
Re: [BUILDER] Spamarian
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 01:21:41 am »
Accepted!

Very nice builds! We like to see people who are willing to stick with a promotion. Please wait 3-5 days however if you want to make an op app.

One more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block. Done! :D

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 01:31:23 am »
mhmm, mhmmm, mhmmmm! very nice! it was well earned. now dont go griefing on us  ;)

You may now use /destroytower and /tp [name].

Sorry Fordaken, you didnt say it, i had to   :P
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 06:18:54 am »
See? I can promote the right people!!! Well done, spamarian!

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 10:35:39 pm »
well Fordaken forgot to make you a Builder on forums so i did it for you. Cheers!
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.