May 09, 2024, 03:55:37 pm

Author Topic: Hello guys  (Read 1955 times)

b3ait

• View Profile
Hello guys
« on: August 10, 2011, 05:38:31 pm »
Hi guys. i'm new but i've already posted 2 creations in the forum but server has't put me in member state. How can i do?

akosibitoy

• I love spriting!
    • View Profile
Re: Hello guys
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 12:11:49 pm »
Probably your ingame-name and forum name is diff.It needs to be the same...

DreaMz

• Ireland , UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 12:17:15 pm »
Ako Forum name doesn't have to be the same as you in-Game name you we you create your account it says username and it also says Minecraft Name just sayin

akosibitoy

• I love spriting!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 12:19:37 pm »
Ako Forum name doesn't have to be the same as you in-Game name you we you create your account it says username and it also says Minecraft Name just sayin

What he meant was that he hasnt gotten member rank in the In-game Server...To acquire that rank your in-game name(or username in minecraft)must be the same as your forum name...

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 12:37:30 pm »

What he meant was that he hasnt gotten member rank in the In-game Server...To acquire that rank your in-game name(or username in minecraft)must be the same as your forum name...
No it doesn't. There's a section in the account creation that states "Minecraft Username" or something like that.

akosibitoy

• I love spriting!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2011, 01:02:24 pm »

No it doesn't. There's a section in the account creation that states "Minecraft Username" or something like that.

There was?That was new...Guess I learned a lesson...After all,You learn by mistakes ;) like notch Said
"Being wrong is awesome, that’s how you learn."

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2011, 01:06:59 pm »

There was?That was new...Guess I learned a lesson...After all,You learn by mistakes ;) like notch Said
Yea I made mistakes too... Making mistakes only makes us humans I guess...

jerrytay17

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2011, 01:08:21 pm »

shouldn't the guy who started this say something and why are u guys bickering among your self? xD

What? I reccomend a visit to the optometrist.

Why is everyone complaining about this sign, lol.

Nice sign sir, thank you for trying to help out. :)
DISCLAIMER NOT M

DreaMz

• Ireland , UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2011, 01:10:26 pm »
Guys we are cool yea just a mistake everyone makes them everyone and it might be a crash or bug just goto support and post it there it'll be fixed most likly then ;)