May 11, 2024, 12:59:05 pm

Author Topic: [Builder Application] - BMWGT3 (reserved)  (Read 1631 times)

BMWGT3

[Builder Application] - BMWGT3 (reserved)
« on: July 29, 2011, 09:45:42 pm »
Ingame name: BMWGT3
Briefly describe all your creations: I made two castles (one out of iron, one out of sand, both small) a way bigger castle made out of Cobblestone with justinin5, a pyramid, a tower with like 7 rooms, a sand temple, a tower out of cobblestone again, and then a Hotel that got me ranked up to Recruit
What worlds are the creations on:
Hotel: Guest
Everything else: Member
Links to screenshots of the creation: Can't take screenshots  :(
Names of players who helped contribute: Justinin5 (castle, 2 towers) and lownpackwolf1 (pyramid, tower)
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?:  Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention):
Please not this isn't current and I will update this. I am just reserving this topic for later, so I don't have to type this all out
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?:
Yes

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
Re: [Builder Application] - BMWGT3 (reserved)
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 09:51:31 pm »
If you can't take screen shots then unfortunatly you don't really have a chance in becoming builder :/ But Good luck anyway even without the screenshots

wakkorotti

• It can't rain all the time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 10:12:01 pm »
Those screenshots are really required. One way to take screenshots is to download the WoM client and use it to take some screenshots. The WoM client also has many other useful tools you can utilize to make amazing builds. If you do not like downloading the WoM client there is also a thread here on the forums that has instructions on how to take screenshots.

I will leave this application open until you can post some screenshots, then I or any other Operator will review your application with the screenshots included.

Oh, and reserving topics isn't really something we do here in Opticraft. Make an application only when you're completely ready.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 10:16:10 pm by wakkorotti »

BMWGT3

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 10:19:52 pm »
Those screenshots are really required. One way to take screenshots is to download the WoM client and use it to take some screenshots. The WoM client also has many other useful tools you can utilize to make amazing builds. If you do not like downloading the WoM client there is also a thread here on the forums that has instructions on how to take screenshots.

I will leave this application open until you can post some screenshots, then I or any other Operator will review your application with the screenshots included.

Oh, and reserving topics isn't really something we do here in Opticraft. Make an application only when you're completely ready.

I do know how to take screenshots, it's that I cannot build on my computer because Minecraft is too slow, and that the only time I build is at the library, which can take screenshots, but there is no image editing software/somewhere to save it.
And you can't download WoM on it, either ;-;
If there IS a place where you can post screenshots without saving them to photobucket, please do tell me.
I have to hire people to take screenshots and it would really help if I didn't have to do that ;-;

I had to hire Clawstrider to take screenies of my new project >:(

wakkorotti

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 10:32:47 pm »

I do know how to take screenshots, it's that I cannot build on my computer because Minecraft is too slow, and that the only time I build is at the library, which can take screenshots, but there is no image editing software/somewhere to save it.
If there IS a place where you can post screenshots without saving them to photobucket, please do tell me.
I have to hire people to take screenshots and it would really help if I didn't have to do that ;-;

Can you get in-game right now?

BMWGT3

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 10:37:29 pm »

Can you get in-game right now?
I can, barely. I have to set the fog to tiny though for me to even chat.

wakkorotti

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2011, 10:48:51 pm »
Go to your builds, I'll screenshot them.

E: List your builds with as much detail as you can with the world and their location and maybe I can do a little snooping and look for the builds.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 11:00:00 pm by wakkorotti »

BMWGT3

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2011, 08:53:23 pm »
Hmm, I might be able to look for a couple, but..
I'll screenshot them, computer is workin again  ;D

wakkorotti

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2011, 09:03:51 pm »
Hmm, I might be able to look for a couple, but..
I'll screenshot them, computer is workin again  ;D

Excellent :)

BMWGT3

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2011, 05:12:51 am »
Ok, I have decided to lock this topic and make a new one that is a little more organized. I hope it will improve my chances of getting the promo

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2011, 12:43:56 am »
May I ask why this is still in the main applications thread?

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2011, 09:08:32 am »
Bmwgt3 would you like to delete this? Since you are making a new one?

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2011, 04:26:29 pm »
Moved to rejected as nothing is happening.